Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read this, concerns cheaters reporting

cry: Hi all ,
    i reported a cheater about a month and a half ago i did this at www.bfroe.com and i attached several screen shots of this player using the hotel glitch at "strike at kar..." any way there was no doubt about it the player was cheating i even joined his team and got Screen shots from inside.
    now i've been keeping an eye on his scoring and this cheater got 2 lieutenant !!
    i wrote bfroe about this about a week ago and they still didn't reply , now usually i wouldn't mind but does this mean that any one can hack cheat and exploit his way up the ranks ??? on that note does any of you know of someone getting punished for cheating ??

thank in advance for all the people who will take a minute and reply to this .

any one? ? ?

Re: please read this, concerns cheaters reporting

Check these threads out. People get wiped all the time. It may take a long time, but I guess they (EA) is doing other things. You must understand the way BFROE works. They take the information (stats/screenshots) and run it up the chain of command. Ultimately it's EA that decides who gets reset and who does not.
    I would recommend not being so troubled by one person. It seems to be detering your enjoyment of the game. You did your thing, you reported it, now move on. Let it go.

Comment

Same here I reported several people that were playing on a K&P and they havent done anything about it
      I sent them Screenshots too

They are full of ****

Comment

It would be nice if bfroe.com and EA would give some feedback when a report is filed. A short message acknowledging receiving the report and another on the disposition of the report, even if they decide not to act, would at least give people some reassurance that the report is taken seriously and not just sent to the bit bucket.

Comment

The weak link in the chain in my view is EA. EA should just let BFROE and BF2RS do it all regarding resetting of stats. Give them the power to analyse the report (as they currently do) but take it the next step and also let them wipe the stats as well. I guarantee you this would be a much more efficient system as long as they get it right there shouldn't be any problems and people who made reports would see the result quickly.

Comment

please be advised in the last 2 months BFROE has reported over 2000 players, and BF2RS probably as many, EACS has stated they are running way behind, if you have made a report to BFROE guarantee it's been investigated and EACS has it..

Comment

If someone gets their stats wiped do you think they will buy the next game or booster?? If EA wiped all the cheater stats half their biz would be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                The weak link in the chain in my view is EA. EA should just let BFROE and BF2RS do it all regarding resetting of stats. Give them the power to analyse the report (as they currently do) but take it the next step and also let them wipe the stats as well. I guarantee you this would be a much more efficient system as long as they get it right there shouldn't be any problems and people who made reports would see the result quickly.
                Your out of your mind. My opinion of BFROE is public knowledge, at least it was until I learned that they are simply the middle man in the proccess. For this reason alone my view has changed. My biggest concern with BFROE or BF2RS was that they would be the cops, the jurors and the judges in the reporting proccess. If you hand over the power to stat wipe to either entity, there will be no oversight. No second opinion. No nothing. You really think that giving any one entity that sort of power will make the proccess smoother or quicker? No you will have what is essentially a dictatorship, you piss off the wrong guy in the forums or in a game and your wiped and you'll ask why nad the reply will be "We got screens of you cheating, expoliting, etc." You will say let me see them and they will laugh.

Not this "would" happen, but it "could" or something as absurd and thats not fair to the community as a whole. EA seems to have gotten their proverbial act together on this front and BFROE and BF2RS seem to be taking the right role in the whole affair. (Hard for a company who rents servers to be seen as impartial when it comes to this kinda stuff, its called an ethical quandry). I have seen some questionable players wiped recently and while it may be to late to really do anything about those who have taken advantage in the past at leas tthey are getting on those in the now.

Comment

WHy do u guys care so much if people are cheating there way up the ranks. its not like if they get to be #1 that they are going to get 1000000000000$ or something.

Comment

[EDIT not funny and not required]

Comment

WOW an admin edited my funny post. No sense of humor here.

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
                        WOW an admin edited my funny post. No sense of humor here.
                        ...... duh....

Comment

it happens....

Comment

same here :http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...22#post1038822

Comment

Working...
                            X