Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombing

...How do you bomb? I keep missing every time I attempt to, how can I aim? etc. etc.

Re: Bombing

umm.not sure if this IS spam but...just drop bombs a little b4 u fly over the target

Comment

Originally posted by Kae-Nine
      ...How do you bomb? I keep missing every time I attempt to, how can I aim? etc. etc.

Comment

they might have even helped me...

Comment

if u did a search there are many good threads on how to bomb.

Comment

hey cool this realy did help me thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If that helps people, I wonder what kind of gratitude I might get for some advanced tutorials to using TBF2 Search funtions LOL

Comment

hey .. that is a pretty cool little post Chris R .. thanks

now, on to the search functions

Comment

They way i learned was to set the head on cam to my joystick and switch to it right after i bomb. seeing where they land help you like you wouldn't believe. If you try and do the technical way, yeah you'll bomb good after you get used to it. however it's just a little easier this way. half the time i get lucky

Comment

i googled "how to bomb" and i got the instructions to build an h bomb on the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                      i googled "how to bomb" and i got the instructions to build an h bomb on the first page.
                      Google isn't going to know that you were talking about bombing in BF2 if you don't mention it, He meant use the TBF2 Search feature this is what I got when I searched with the same criteria with TBF2 search.

Comment

I prefer to go really high up in the air (above 400 altitude)...

and then dive down really quickly, head first into the target... then release bomb when I am like 50 feet away from them (super close), then quickly turn up and fly away.

Comment

just go high and come down at them, ur a bomber.......u should be flying high since a bomber=easy target for fighter jets(most of the time)

well its a different story if u bomb with fighter jets

Comment

Working...
                          X