tips for using a video missle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips for using a video missle

Hello, i been playing BF2 for quiet a long time now and well i learned to used every weapons and veichle eccept the video misiles from the fighter helis; the only thing i know is to point the little crosshiar to the target and then shoot and THATS when my problem starts, i can only turn once after i shoot and the turn is really weak, but i seen ppl turn the missle really hard and i even noticed they turn twice, Please can anybody tell the RIGHT way to guide a missle.

THX.

Re: tips for using a video missle

you keep clicking to guide it in flight
    it's probably the hardest thing ingame to master imo

Comment

i keep clicking the the mouse? like i iam where i want to go and i just keep clicking mouse, because the thing i mostly did to guide it is to guide is to pres the dirrectional keys (ASDW)

Comment

no its left clicking - click once to fire than place the crosshairs correctly and click to redirect it as many times as necessary before it explodes

Comment

Yes, keep clicking with the mouse if you need to change the trajectory.

I didn't even know it was possible to guide it with directional keys.

Comment

i would have thought it was impossible - maybe i'm wrong

Comment

some say - click alot
              we click maybe 2-5 times at most

Comment

Just click it in. Once you get used to it, you can steer it around that tree the tank is attempting to use as cover.

As a pilot I sometimes turn to keep the Gunner in view of a target. Those are the sweet kills.

The clicks should actually get easier because the target fills the entire screen, there is a point at which any further clicking is irrevelant.

They should take it one step further and make it similar to a laser guided by simply holding the crosshairs with the mouse instead of clicking like they do with the anti tankers and TOW.

Comment

You should only have to click it 3 times at most. Move the crosshair directly on your target before you fire. Click to fire, then sometimes i click once more to get the moving choppers etc. Just remember to be patient and to put those crosshairs over the target BEFORE you shoot.....less clicking the better. have faith that your TV will curve to that intial click without you doing ANYTHING. then just a click or two to fine tune it. Your next objetive is to take out jets this way. I like aiming for the engines as they zoom past you.

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                    some say - click alot
                    we click maybe 2-5 times at most
                    depends what ur trying to hit, if its armor then 2-3 times is enough most of the time but if ur going for a heli then u have to click alot, well not all the time tho

Comment

reguarding about the gunner, if im a pilot and i want my gunner to kill the anemy, should i keep the heli's nose up?

Comment

Originally posted by warup89
                        reguarding about the gunner, if im a pilot and i want my gunner to kill the anemy, should i keep the heli's nose up?
                        this is where u want the target

Comment

Well kinda.. if you look at the HUD you will see a little box about where the gunners head is. You want to the target enemey to be inbetween your crosshairs and that box. Also... look at the above post of mine

Comment

thx, hmm seems that you use first per view for the heli, does that help?

Comment

Originally posted by warup89
                              thx, hmm seems that you use first per view for the heli, does that help?
                              oh dont tell me ur using the 3rd:laugh:

yea that camera view works for me the best and I dunno if u knew but if u hold ctrl and move ur mouse then ull be able to look to sides

Comment

Working...
                              X