Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can u play BF2 or BF2 SF without the disc???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u play BF2 or BF2 SF without the disc???

hi i was just wondering if u could play BF2 or BF2 SF without the disc coz its quite often a nuisence putting each disc in wen u wna play bf2 then u wna play bf2 sf. i wunder if there is something u cud do so u didnt need a disc maybe a file of sumkind if u cud help it would be most appreciated. thanx

Re: can u play BF2 or BF2 SF without the disc???

yes it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
      yes it's possible.
      do u know how??

Comment

It is possible. Search for 'mini images' or something like that

EDIT: Here you go, I was kind enough to find it for you: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ht=mini+images

Comment

Originally posted by Vidh
          It is possible. Search for 'mini images' or something like that

EDIT: Here you go, I was kind enough to find it for you: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...ht=mini+images
          thanx very much i also found another site that goes through step by step pictures included for the specials lol cheers anyway

very big than to evry1 hu helped me deal with this problem if u wud like to do it ur self i found a website with step by step instructions thnx http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=131341

Comment

It's worth noting that you can simply take the CD out once the game loads into the "Challenge Everything" screen.

Useful only for local LAN parties, but pretty unpracticle for WAN parties.

Hope this helps someone.

Comment

Can you play online by using the image of the disc?

Comment

You know, you can play BF2 and BF2 SF without having to switch out disks. Just leave in Disk 1 for the Vanilla BF2 version and you are fine. www.megagames.com might have a ***** crack for game too, though Im not sure, as I cant access that site from work.

Comment

Originally posted by ramsie1
                  Can you play online by using the image of the disc?
                  Yes. I do it all the time. I mounted the mini-image using daemon tools and it's all good. No kicks from punkbuster or anything. Mind you, the game may crash to the desktop. Oh wait, that's because of 1.3.

Comment

I've been using a mini-image since 1.12, I believe. There's no reason to go off and risk damaging a physical DVD/CD....

If you would rather have a direct link to download a mini-image rather than going through the process of creating your own, I can host it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacto_Smithers
                      You know, you can play BF2 and BF2 SF without having to switch out disks. Just leave in Disk 1 for the Vanilla BF2 version and you are fine. www.megagames.com might have a ***** crack for game too, though Im not sure, as I cant access that site from work.
                      Cracks aren't pb safe.

Comment

I was the kind of guy that used to look for cracks of every program until i started to program. the people that writes these cracks add more stuff to it. they hide backdoors and scripts to later exploit your system. the same thing with trainers. the trainers works fine until one day they start to mess up your pc. ill suggest you make your own mini - image. i think there is a tutorial in this forums to show you how.

Comment

omg u ppl are dumb,u load bf2 then when ur playing in game or just in the menu,u TAKE OUT THE DISC!and it will still load maps...the disc is just for copyright protection...d'uh!

Comment

Go to www.Gamecopyworld.com I think. You can find a no cd crack there. Its perfectly safe. Been using it for ages.

Comment

Ah I should use one, I hate switching between BF2 and Flight Sim 2K4 all the time

Comment

Working...
                              X