project reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• project reality

Im confused about the project reality mod, how big would it be to download and when is it coming out as i have been opn the site but it only has a file called a torrent or something, im pretty much a noob so any advice on which one i need to download and how big the file would probably be would be much appreciated

Thanks

Re: project reality

You need to download some software that knows how to open a torrent file.
    For example uTorrent. This software opens the file you downloaded or openend and connects you with all others who are sharing the file and all those who are downloading it. You will both download and upload fragments of the file at the same time.

If you have a Router you will need to open up ports to allow the torrent software to function. If you have any problems with your Router or Torrent download use Google and search for your answers.

Once you have succesfully downloaded the file its as simple as doubleclicking the downloaded file and follow the instructions. I suggest you let the installer make a shortcut on your desktop for easy access.

For anyone else interrested visit PRMM Official Site

Comment

If you dont want to use the torrent you can download the file here or on just about any BF2 related site.

Its around 767MB in size

Comment

I think I'm gonna get this.

Comment

AW This mod is the shiznit and join The Reality mod clan SOF therre cool instant membership and very high posiblity of high ranking officer position !!!!JOIN UP

Comment

Its a great mod and I highly reccomend it.

Its loads of fun, and the torrent owns, it will max out your connexion.

Comment

will it work for single player too? cuz ten ill dl it. i can only play against bots so i pretty much edited weapon dmg to make it more realistic in the objects server file.

Comment

Working...
              X