Aireal Service Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aireal Service Ribbon

The aireal service ribbon is one of the last ribbons I need, any tips on flying the fighters? How to drop bombs accurately? And I have heard of people getting medals by proxy, could you sit in a jet and arty the enemy and get it that way? I'd hate to be cheap but I really suck at flying. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Aireal Service Ribbon

u can get in the bomber as a co-pilot and just bomb away

Comment

When I had basically no hours in jets I worried how on earth am I going to get this ribbon. But It is really easy!. All I did was practice and watched and learned, I got so good at bombing I could easily get around 30 - 40 kills on wake. Just practice and you'll get it

Comment

yeah its a toughy,kills are no problem as i raked up 22 kills but i needed that darn 15 minutes which i didnt have,mst kils came thx to one particualr squad who caought my whole load of bobms

Comment

Good tip is Don't learn how to bomb in a bomber, Learn in a fighter because in a bomber since they have more bombs you tend to try not hit exactly on the target, But they still hit and you get the kill, But when it comes to bombing in a fighter it is harder and you have to be more accurate
          eg. In a bomber you can release them earlier and still hit, you are more slower so it's easier to aim.

eg. In a fighter you have to release them right on target to hit, and you are moving alot faster.

Once you have learned in a fighter and are getting some good kills then you should try bomb in bombers.

Comment

Originally posted by =Android=
            Good tip is Don't learn how to bomb in a bomber, Learn in a fighter because in a bomber since they have more bombs you tend to try not hit exactly on the target, But they still hit and you get the kill, But when it comes to bombing in a fighter it is harder and you have to be more accurate
            eg. In a bomber you can release them earlier and still hit, you are more slower so it's easier to aim.

eg. In a fighter you have to release them right on target to hit, and you are moving alot faster.

Once you have learned in a fighter and are getting some good kills then you should try bomb in bombers.

Disagree with you, I did the exact opposite, I learned with the bomber and found when to time and release my bombs and got used to it.

Then I start using the fighters and hit the chase rear view button look where my bombs land and improve.

And look where I'm at today

Comment

heres a thread bout the angles for bombing. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...=bombing+guide

some tips on dogfighting.

but practice practice practice

Comment

Originally posted by dktlx300
                The aireal service ribbon is one of the last ribbons I need, any tips on flying the fighters? How to drop bombs accurately? And I have heard of people getting medals by proxy, could you sit in a jet and arty the enemy and get it that way? I'd hate to be cheap but I really suck at flying. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
                Dont go for the ribbon by proxy. Sorry, but this shouldnt be about getting ribbons just to have them. Actually go out and earn it. My problem getting the award is time. I can get kills fine, but cant stay alive long, since theres always expert pilots where I play at.

As for bombing tips, set a key on your joystick for looking back after dropping bombs, so you can see where they land. Also, fly high up and come down at a steep angle, so the boms dont drift far from your target. Bomb bases where the enemy spawns a lot at. Good luck dude.

Comment

A Battlefield 2 (BF2) Tutorial in the Stratagies & Tactics category, submitted by Goerge

That's simple as that

Comment

one thing that really makes it hard for me is that people hog the jets and it is nearly impossible to even practice.

Comment

Originally posted by dktlx300
                      one thing that really makes it hard for me is that people hog the jets and it is nearly impossible to even practice.
                      Thats why you practice in empty servers, so YOU won't bother anyone..

Comment

Working...
                      X