update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: update

I'm assuming you know if you're running Windoze XP or 98 or ME......

Comment

should i reinstall bf2 once i update drivers or leave as is????

is taht why bf2 doesnt work???

Comment

How about BF2 won't play because you have no motherboard or video drivers installed.

Also that 9200SE is about the worst card possible for BF2, don't expect anything but all low settings and 800x600 res.

Originally posted by Mongo Only Pawn
        Hate to say it Mongo, but those drivers are even older (by a year), than the last official set available from Nvidia. All things considereing it is almost always better to get the drivers directly from the chipset manufacturer (when you can), than from the hardware manufacturer.

Comment

can u send video card and motherboard update links pls i dont care if i play in 20fps. please just help me get bf2 running the nvidia u sent me installed but bf2 kepps restarting my comp. can u please send some links.

Comment

Hmm let's see, you have an ATI Radeon 9200SE. Common sense would dicatate that you would get the drivers from, you ready for this, ATI.

Comment

yo can u stop having an attitude im sorry im not a computer genius i need help ur help so please wat else should i update beside the radeon?

which one do i click???

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy{CAN}

Hate to say it Mongo, but those drivers are even older (by a year), than the last official set available from Nvidia. All things considereing it is almost always better to get the drivers directly from the chipset manufacturer (when you can), than from the hardware manufacturer.

whoopsie!

er.....nevermind

Comment

Man.......what an epic saga........maybe you should take your pc to the local computer store and get them to update the drivers for you......or......get on google and search for "how to update drivers"

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo Only Pawn
                    whoopsie!

er.....nevermind
                    no problem. Only thing worse than hardware manufacturer's that don't have up-to-date drivers for downloadis getting drivers through Windows Update.

Originally posted by ab0minati0n
                    Man.......what an epic saga........maybe you should take your pc to the local computer store and get them to update the drivers for you......or......get on google and search for "how to update drivers"
                    Had the same thought.

Comment

LoL 4th Topic by nsmojspec and he is NOT willing to learn or try to help himself.

GET A XBOX and leave us alone lol.

I wonder how he could register here without asking some1 how to do it. I never saw a greater PC-noob with his attitude in my life...

Dude: Read your Manuals given with your PC

Comment

Originally posted by Silent_Bob_
                        LoL 4th Topic by nsmojspec and he is NOT willing to learn or try to help himself.

I wonder how he could register here without asking some1 how to do it. I never saw a greater PC-noob with his attitude in my life...

Dude: Read your Manuals given with your PC
                        u got a BIG point there:rofl:

Comment

rofl @ this thread.
                          You just cant help some people, even when providing the help they're after

Comment

buy a new computer and video card while your at it

Comment

And the real sad part is that Everest provides links for most hardware, and for the bits it doesn't have links for it at least gives the manufacturer's name.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent_Bob_
                                I would take his advice nismojspec

Comment

Working...
                                X