No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2142

this game is full crap..reskined, same engine, same animation,and yeah same bugs!.hahah have fun with this game.

Comment

hmm, looks cool, but im affraid that if i will buy it then i will stop playing on BF2 but i like it.

it was the same when i bought day of defeat source, then i stopped play on CSS, now i wish i bought it

****ing online games, if it wouldnt online then i would have it for free

Comment

I hadn't seen this one, it looks awesome. I'm buying it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuma
          U know..
          It will be a single threded game.
          Yeah, I expect it will be..lol. I can download risque pictures on my 7 Mbps connection with no lag then, at the same time..lol

Cheers :-)

Comment

Please STFU about "Oh it´s the same Engine,they want 50$ for a Mod".
            All the People that complain here are the same that complained back in 1942 when they Announced BFvietnam and after that,when they annouced BF2.
            And you know what?Most of these ppl did buy BFV and BF2.

Just remember,this is not the only game series with the same engine.Remember UT2k3 and Ut2k4.

Comment

It does look good, but i'll still prob not buy it. I am happy playing bf2. I can forsee alot of peple complaining about the camo suit.

Comment

Originally posted by simmy.uk
                It does look good, but i'll still prob not buy it. I am happy playing bf2. I can forsee alot of peple complaining about the camo suit.
                I don´t think so because if i am not wrong,they said it will only be active for a few seconds (10-20 i think) and to shot a weapon (or use the knife) you have to go visible again,like in the movie.You can´t even run around with a weapon in your hand invisible,you must have the camo tool in your hand to use it.

It´s not like you go run around like Gray Fox in MGS and kill everyone with your UBER 1hit Knife.

Comment

Working...
                X