AMD X2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD X2 questions

I'm considering upgrading to an AMD X2. Before I do I was wondering if there is anything that I should know first? Is there any issues with running BF2 with it and if there is is there a fix? Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: AMD X2 questions

Get AM2

Comment

i have one and i have say no problems but theres a patch amd that can help keep everything smooth and whats you specs now? most motherborads only use PCI-Express so if upgrading make sure you have a PCI-Express card

Comment

I currently am running an AMD 64 3200+ 939 chipset and I'm not looking to upgrade the motherboard yet. It does have PCI-Express. Where can I find this patch?

Is it the AMD Dual-Core Optimizer patch?

Get the competitive edge for AI, data center, business computing solutions & gaming with AMD processors, graphics, FPGAs, Adaptive SOCs, & software.

Comment

Wait a couple weeks before buying a CPU, the prices will be dropping a lot more than recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugsy
            I currently am running an AMD 64 3200+ 939 chipset and I'm not looking to upgrade the motherboard yet. It does have PCI-Express. Where can I find this patch?

Is it the AMD Dual-Core Optimizer patch?

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/..._13118,00.html

go here i posted but no one reply to it lol

and ya wait hes right price drop is coming

Comment

X2 4800 dropped over $300 this last week alone.
              News and reviews of PC components, smartphones, tablets, pre-built desktops, notebooks, Macs and enterprise/cloud computing technologies.

Comment

Working...
              X