• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Calling all pub's i.e. non clanners

Should this be a sticky?

Comment

Yep Mr Pmosh always will be a pub noob, but we'll own you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by amndunncw
      Should this be a sticky?
      Wish it was, i did ask in the thread, but ill ask nicely, i doubt it though, join up dude!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [77th]Balas
        first of all. your not all noobs. your all slightly above retarded. second, we dont get angry with you because you cant seem to do anything right, we get angry with you because you cant seem to do anything right, and you drag the rest of us down with you.

now there are exceptions, yesterday i was in a fully functional squad using voip to its full extent and coordinating ground and air support for the rest of the noobs who were running around with m16s trying to bunnyhop their way to success. i love those games. but they are few and far between.

i dont understand how saying your in a clan makes you not a noob. if you play like ****, if you dont work with your team at all, if you tk for the nearest chopper, then thats when you are a noob. not because you dong have a tag infront of your name.

Seriously, my belly hurts from laughing. Dude :laugh: :laugh:

:")

Comment

lol, please join up guys, this is exactly why we set this up, just add our [CPo] prefix and register on our site( link in sig ) so we can work together for a much needed clan bashing!!!!!!!!

Comment

all the way dude,all the way : P

Comment

Originally posted by archanos
              all the way dude,all the way : P
              SWEEET
              Maybe we should make them clans pay everytime we bash them. We could have our own servers soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bulzenschneider
                God how much I hate people who can't lose withouth losing their dignity.
                I'm afraid, for the most part, chivalry is dead in this game.:cry: I can only remember a very few times where people take the time to say gg, nice round etc...

Comment

Working...
                X