Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They only "hear" the money, not the community.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They only "hear" the money, not the community.

Well like you read the tittle. Dice only hear the money.
    Everybody in this forum knows that this IO mode idea came with 1.4 beta already in it. This is a coinsidence that IO comes with a new map that was sponsored from some Server company or BF2 webpage. It seems that they make up there mind about IO even they saying is silly to play in some big maps and they are not going to put any tranport to fix this.

Originally posted by [DICE]CKMC
    So the no vehicles option will be exactly that. Though I do agree that playing a 64 player sized map is a bit silly.

Is just strange that IO came with a new city map. But if you ask EA to imporve some other things like repair points or the beefing of the black hawks and other transport heli they say no because too much coding... See this quote, it was about the enginer kit being unfair to only get 1point for the long repair time. He agree that it's unfair but see what he says.

Hi guys,
    There are not going to be any changes to the current scoring system. While I love the engineer kit, and some of the ideas I have seem posted are pretty entertaining (throwing land mines), any changes to the scoring system at this time would require a full overall evaluation.

-C

Hum strange seeing all this topic and polls with huge majority asking for the comeback of the black hawk. And they took all the time to make a new map and IO mode that no one asked for, but can't make some simple setting changes to a gun that everyone is really asking for it. And public beta test it to see if the comunity likes it or not. Even with the polls are in favor of the return of the black hawk, dice respond has is it was a crazy idea. Maybe if some sponsor pay them they can "hear" the community again

The polls for the black hawk..

EA community forums for players to get player-to-player support, ask questions, share their game and troubleshooting experience.

Please forgive my confusion. Are you asking to have the original blackhawks back that were able to completely dominate most maps they existed on? Or are you asking for a slight increase to allow the transport choppers to once again be an effective means for players to move from point A to point B?
    Even with the polls in the top he ask for what people want. Maybe if some sponsor pay dice they can really read what the community wants.

Well, if some sponsor of any kind want to help the bf2 community, please contact dice to see if they can "hear" us about the chopper and repair points and all the other things the community really wants.

The only other thing I can say is think about this and all the patches and the bugs that still on bf2 when thinking of buying bf2142. This is how dice work's with the bf2 community. Is so obvious they ignore the community and only hear the money. After 3 booster/expantion packs and like 7 patches, 1.3 was the worst patch in the history of bf2.

Re: They only "hear" the money, not the community.

As much as I don't like some of the changes being made, threads like this won't help anything.

Comment

Working...
    X