Shouldn't you move.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't you move.......

Shouldn't you run faster when you shoot off lots of bullets? since bullets are pretty heavy, and the soldiers carry large amounts of them. So shouldn't a guy with no ammo run faster with a guy running full? (considering that they are the same kit)

Re: Shouldn't you move.......

hmmm
    thats true
    so if i wast all of my AT rockets, SMG ammo i should run faster

Comment

I've personally held a magazine full of 5.56mm rounds, in a monkey metal (or at least that’s what my Flight Sergeant called it) magazine. I didn't feel heavy at all. Its probly different for AT and things but for medics and other similar classes I see little point.

Comment

well as for support class for america, he holds how much rounds? damn the m249 SAW has 200 rounds and he has like extra 4 mags i think.....way over 50 pounds...plus grenades and like so much clips from the pistol....

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
          I've personally held a magazine full of 5.56mm rounds, in a monkey metal (or at least that’s what my Flight Sergeant called it) magazine. I didn't feel heavy at all. Its probly different for AT and things but for medics and other similar classes I see little point.
          Hi crab!

Comment

There should be at least 4x the sprint limit. People in the army can run for miles without stopping in BF2 you run one inch and our out of ****in breath.

Comment

Originally posted by LordDragonclaw
              There should be at least 4x the sprint limit. People in the army can run for miles without stopping in BF2 you run one inch and our out of ****in breath.
              In BF2 the standard method of movement is running. Unless you're crouching or crawling, you're running in this game. When you run faster, it's called sprinting.

Even the fittest of soldiers cannot sprint for more than several seconds when fully equipped.

I'm not going to calculate the weight of every kit in BF2, but light infantry soldiers can easily find themselves carrying over 30kg on patrol, and far in excess of that at other times.

Comment

If your firing it helps move you. Like if your climbing a hill in an APC and can't get up it. Swing your turret around and fire, it will give you a boost up the hill.

Too bad you can't run backwards and use a machine gun as a "jet assist".

Comment

Working...
                X