today was my worst BF2 day, tell us about urs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today was my worst BF2 day, tell us about urs

so I got on early to play some BF2 and every server I joined I had a ping of 150 or higher, i got kicked for high ping so many times, also I was doing so bad in the chopper, I missed targets that werent even moving, I got stuck with gunners who wouldnt use TV missiles which made me even moe mad, I was lagging really bad and it was hot in my room:laugh:

ehh pretty frustrating

anyone else had a bad BF2 day??

Re: today was my worst BF2 day, tell us about urs

yes,playing ongulf of oman and every single time the same guy tked me for the bmober,pretty ridiclous,

Comment

... don't wanna sound like a d*ck, but every day is a bad BF2 day if I'm stuck with an unknown person in a heli.

That, or I'm groundpounding and the most incredible things will happen to me: I have the worst/weirdest f*ckin' beats ever.

It's kind of fun, actually: I play a game called "how many outrageous things can possibly happen to me this time??"

Comment

one time I got killed 16 times in a row. That was brutal, but I'm unscathed. NO PURPLE HEARTS!

Comment

more disconnects than ussual i thought couldnt really get on

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
            one time I got killed 16 times in a row. That was brutal, but I'm unscathed. NO PURPLE HEARTS!
            dude u should go for it, uve got most of the other medals. if for no other reason than it will look nice. even so its not like 20 deaths will put so much as a scratch on ur stats.

Comment

Yea for some reason I kept crashing the Chinese bomber on Midnight Sun. I died at least 10 times it was the worst round I ever had with a plane.

Comment

--Moved to War Tales--

Comment

My worst day in BF2 was also my first; 5 kills 41 deaths (streak: 17) :cry: I was so bad that I wasn't even good enough to get the purple heart.

Comment

Working...
                  X