Logging in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging in problem

I can't ever log in?? it just sits there forever trying to connect to the server???? anyone know why?

Re: Logging in problem

bcus your internet is not teh connects??

Comment

could be your fire wall is asking you if it is ok at access the internet but you can't see it cause you are in the game i have a problem with that when i load new games

Comment

probly cuz you have a ton of favorites and recently played servers, Let it sit 5 minutes or more depending on how many you have and clean em out

Comment

thanks for the info but, i haven't played in awhile and just loaded up the update a few weeks ago. i'll let it sit....

as for firewall i havne't change anything and last night i got in but i had to wait forever...

thanks again i'll retry

Comment

hi,
            i have the same problem.
            im on adsl 512/128 and i have pethetic excuse for a modem(D-Link dsl-302g).
            i find it irritating that you have to login to the server , even if you want to play single player?? go figure??
            i have found that the only thing to do is get some thing to do for 15- -20 mins while you wait....i had a feeling it was happening because i had the no - cd exe in, but when i replaced it with the original and tested it , it still took me the same time roughly.
            good luck..

Comment

Moved to support, this is not a bug.

Comment

Working...
              X