Driver Special Ability points?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Special Ability points?

How do you go about getting these things? I have some but have no idea how I got them. I was going to try for the crew service ribbon.

Re: Driver Special Ability points?

you receive one when you and your teamate are in one vehicles(plane,chopper) and he receive point for something(blows c4,claymore kill etc.)

i think thats only for kills,but i can be for heal and ammo points too not quite sure

Comment

I've gotten them twice: Once while I was in a tank with a medic who drove past a group of friendly infantry and also when I was medic, another guy was support in a tank and I parked next to a supply box. I think it's when another guy in the vehicle gets a healing, ammo, or repair point.

Comment

Check these out:

Crew Service Ribbon help..
        Driver Special Ability Points.

Comment

WOW. Seems like a tuff one to get.

Comment

Not really its quite simple just get a tank on karkie and get a medic or support on the gun and voila driver special ability points

Comment

i think you get them when people who are traveling in your vehicle, resupply others with health/ammo or repairs

Comment

its when ur the driver and a passenger gets a heal/ammo/repair point

Comment

Working...
                X