Server Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crashes

I know this has been discussed a ton of times, but im really getting pissed off with this crap, everytime time I play server crashes most of the time, I have tried a variety of different servers throughout the server browser and it seems to happen on them all. Yesterday 5 out of 6 servers I went into crashed sooner or later. Today I went into one server and that crashed, went back in crashed again after like 10 mins of the round starting, then I tried another SF server and that crashed after the first round. ''There is a problem with your connection'' I see this one too many times.

I mean really, Dice need to move their incompetent company into making at least one hotfix, just to fix the crashes, thats all I want, I'd take Jalalaabad too but that can wait. Why in the hell aren't they releasing a hotfix? they said a while back they found the cause and have fixed it but yet they don't release a hotfix??? imho that just leads the community to be even more ticked off, no wonder so many people are just leaving BF2, or not going to buy BF2142. I don't really have a problem with the patches, I mean some things I don't agree with but at the end of the day they listen to the whiners.

So I say they get this patch released ASAP or release a hotfix right now.

Re: Server Crashes

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
    at the end of the day they listen to the whiners.
    I'm glad they made an exception in your case. You make at least one topic every day complaining about something. That is whinging.

Comment

I was luckly enough today to play on a sever that didnt crash for 10 rounds.
      I've only got about 1500 points till next rank and it sh*ts me that I'll get 60 to 80 points in a round and the sever will crash with 10 tickets to go.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
        I'm glad they made an exception in your case. You make at least one topic every day complaining about something. That is whinging.
        *******, since when did the whiners who whine to EA/DICE asking for this and that to be nerfed, where the **** to I make topics saying I want **** nerfed?

Comment

There is no point in whining about it all the time. not saying u do but do u really think whining is gonnah make the patch come any quicker?
          If u cant take it then just move onto a diffrent game till the patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtsam150892
            There is no point in whining about it all the time. not saying u do but do u really think whining is gonnah make the patch come any quicker?
            If u cant take it then just move onto a diffrent game till the patch comes out.
            Not really, its just strange why they don't release a hotfix, seems very strange.

Comment

I agree that a hotfix for the server crash / CTD problems should have been released ASAP.

But eitherway, I'm glad 1.4 is set to fix these issues (and hopefully a few others..)

Comment

we have been VERY lucky
                we went from 1-3 per day (NOT per hour but per DAY)
                (made some tweaks)
                and now, we get only 1 every other day

Comment

One thing I thought the other day - could the crashes be down to Punk Buster???

After re-installing America's Army I ran the PB installer and it found that my BF2 PB was out of date, I don't recall the version #s though, even though I played BF2 only that day.....

Scort.

Comment

It is strange not releasing a hotfix but maybe they just want to include it with all the other stuff that their testing.
                    But yeah the hotifx should of been released

Comment

Working...
                    X