No announcement yet.

Server admin flaunting their powers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server admin flaunting their powers...

Greetings all,

Maybe it's me or something, but this weekend I've been kicked and banned from 2 servers for apparent TKing & bad language??? Yeah right o'.

Firstly I never said a word during the entire games and secondly I didn't so much as fire a shot in the direction of a team mate.

Has anyone else experienced this, cos' it's damn frustrating to lose over 80 points and a bunch of badges for nothing (I swear when I started you didn't used to lose the points/badges if you were disconnected).

Maybe it was just a case of killing the admin too many times and they got the gob on...who knows.

Either that or my ingame name (same as here) means something insulting in a foreign language.

Re: Server admin flaunting their powers...

It happens .. you could waste your time and report them but better to move on , also you can get a feel for a server and how its admind very early after joining a server and ifnits being admind badly leave

Comment

it happens alot... I got kicked from a server with the title being "**** you" cause I killed the admin with C4 a couple of times and then stabbed him while he was capping my flag.

Comment

if u report them wht hapons coz ive had admin kick me 4 just helpin my squad out and askn admin 2 kick a person in a glish. its madness some admin are just CO<Ks

Comment

JUST HAPOND AGAIN . . . . . . . . I WAS ON A MAP DOING WELL . KEP KILLING THE ADMIN . THEN BOOT

:salute:

Comment

You don't lose points or badges when you get kicked, just an FYI.

Comment

Just going off the subject in hand. Has BFROE (EA) ever acted on servers who encorrage K&P and online players? Or is it all in EA head that something will be done and do nothing much like the so called patch that was mentioned to be comming out to repair the mess.

Comment

Yer i was playing on the *mine* server last night with a buddy and we were coming first and second in the chopper and they really couldt take having us in the server first we got kicked for capping a flag in a chopper when we were on the other side of the map, second kicked for baseraping again nowhere near and kicked again for soloing apparently after my co had bailed. After all that BS i just went in an f35b to the mec airstrip on oman and crashed right into the as5hole, subsequently earning me a nice ban

Comment

ya, here's a hint, don't kill admins and you will never get kicked.

Comment

Those are pretty gay admins. You should actually be thankful you don't have to play with those dicks again. But that's from an optimistic point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                      You don't lose points or badges when you get kicked, just an FYI.
                      True, but you don't get the points/badges that you earned during the round either.

Comment

Originally posted by bhindi_bhajji
                        to lose over 80 points and a bunch of badges for nothing (I swear when I started you didn't used to lose the points/badges if you were disconnected).
                        :laugh::laugh:hilarious

Comment

I've found that many admins are "over-officious jerks". Why else would they become an admin?

Yesterday, I was kicked for "Base raping" when I shot an admin down with a mobile AA while at a different, cappable flag (nowhere near the base). This was the one time I killed him after he bombed me 4 times running. The kill made him something like 35-3, but I guess that was one kill too many. God forbid that a jet whore get have anything worse than a 13-1 kdr.

I came back on and called him a f*cking f*ggot, then was banned. But at least I deserved the banning. :nod:

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                            :laugh::laugh:hilarious
                            People take their points quite seriously.

I was playing Jalalabad and some guy was bunnyhopping profusely. I made a comment, and the admin kicked his buddy. They both had the same clan tag. It was an honest mistake. There were 5 ticks left and the guy lost over 200 points.

I knew what happened right away and even let the admin know. Well the guy that got kicked accidently, came back. Joined my team, joined my squad and harrassed me via VOIP. Yelling and screaming about his loss of over 200 points.

Two and a half years of BF2 and that was a first.

Wish you coulda' been there LightBred. I know you woulda' had something good to say.

Comment

it seems more servers are run by kiddies these days, myself and 2 friends got kicked for not letting the enemy take the last flag, the tv station on sharqi, they just couldn't get in, they tried for about 15 mins, then it was**Kicking ReaperUK no clays on flags** shame they out side though eh...but nevermind you'll get used to it...lol

Comment

Working...
                              X