pro gaming question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro gaming question

why oh why is it only 4v4 or 8v8? i mean why not make it 32v32?
    just a random question.

Re: pro gaming question

i dont know but we have tournaments like 21cw(whch im in)were u have 32v32 all organized and masss chaos

Comment

As far as ladders go, for a lot of groups that get together and play...getting 8 players at a specific time for a game is hard enough let alone 32. The players all need to be registered with whoever is hosting the match before it starts. Its hard for my group, cause we're not all kids with nothing better to do than sit in front of the computer all day. We have jobs and families and can't always make a match. So right there you need at least 15 players registered just to make an 8 man roster, so you have alternates when people don't/can't show up.

Comment

21cw was too strict for me =P. it was fun while it lasted though.

Originally posted by {Sn][per}Farva
        As far as ladders go, for a lot of groups that get together and play...getting 8 players at a specific time for a game is hard enough let alone 32. The players all need to be registered with whoever is hosting the match before it starts. Its hard for my group, cause we're not all kids with nothing better to do than sit in front of the computer all day. We have jobs and families and can't always make a match. So right there you need at least 15 players registered just to make an 8 man roster, so you have alternates when people don't/can't show up.
        but with a game like battlefield 2?
        i understand counter strike or even call of duty but battlefield 2 just screams combined arms mass chaos competitive play =P.
        i do understand your point though. it be hell to organize it.

Comment

oh yeah...itd be fun as hell. I'd love it if 32 of us in our group could all get on ts together and enter a match instead of playing with 32 other morons who don't know what they're doing. Thats why I rarely play this game alone unless someone else in my group joins the same server. that or theres already a game on our server.

Comment

try www.bf2combat.net

30v30 organized battles, with rank structure. If you dont want to much responsibility, stay a PFC and show up and play when you can.

Comment

Working...
            X