Voip over headphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip over headphones

Is it possible for me to have the in-game voip come through my headphones while the rest of the sounds come through my speakers?

Re: Voip over headphones

Not unless you had like 2 sound cards and could set which one ran the ambient sounds and which one ran the voip. The voip will come out of the speakers just like the rest of the sound.

Comment

As far as I know,

No, not, even with two sound cards its not possible. BF2 doesnt allow you to use two soundcards.

Comment

this is such a wierd request. why would you want to hear both seperately?

Comment

I have actually thought about this in the past, my view on it would be... it would make the game seem a bit more realistic. Enviroment sounds (depending on if you have surroundsound or not...) all around you.. is quite nice... headphones are too.. don't get me wrong... but... 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound with EAX.... plus... the voip and the commands "I need backup" kinda things... on your head phones... for example, the special ops soldier has head phones on... it would just make things seem more realistic.

Comment

Working...
          X