No announcement yet.

What would u like to see in a bf2 mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What would u like to see in a bf2 mod?

Originally posted by Teh_Spambot
    Desert combat ish buildings like that. Definitely possible.

Movable ships including missile destroyers and the assault carrier if at all possible (it was in desert combat...).

Desert conflict mod might do a lot of this though.
    Just wait for Fh they have subs and probabaly ships

Comment

hey tombstone, thats quite a cool idea, the only problem is the only weopon in bf2 that has a bayonet attachment is l85a1 and l85a2 (see wicipedia, sa80)

seperiogh, it does leave empty cases on the ground,

Comment

Originally posted by Gigaflynn
        hey tombstone, thats quite a cool idea, the only problem is the only weopon in bf2 that has a bayonet attachment is l85a1 and l85a2 (see wicipedia, sa80)

Thats kinda messed up. We should be able to attach a knife to any of the american assault rifles m16 m4 and other variations. also all of the AK's should have mounts for a knife.

the real life versions of these weapons all accept bayonets

Comment

Originally posted by Teh_Spambot
          Movable ships including missile destroyers and the assault carrier if at all possible (it was in desert combat...).
          http://battleship.phpbbnow.com/index...61dc0ccbca7003
          taken from our mod leader-
          The background is really nothing more than an excuse for pitched sea battles. I wanted even sides, because to me games are best when both teams have essentially the same things to work with (I reference Halo, Homeworld and Total Annihilation when making this claim) so i settled on a civil war idea.

The mod is set in an alternate world, where technology is approximately what it was in 1900. It is set in an ancient island or coastal empire. The empire is so old that national and ethnic identities are things of the past, but the society has slowly been splitting as distaste grows for the old Imperial system. The two factions wish to pull the empire in nationalist and communist directions, respectively, and the tension has finally turned into open war.

The Imperials retain some faithful (Loyalists might join the other two factions later, armed with older, but still first-rate ships) and pirates have multiplied in the chaos (yet another possible future faction, with many small, old, cheap ships) but most of the Empire's military has been seized by the communists and nationalists, and resultingly the two sides are often working with the same ships and weapons.

Reconciliation is impossible, as neither side has a distinct homeland. Each can only rest when the entire Empire lies in its grasp.
          some screens, more to come later

Comment

Yes, but i think tiny little things like smoke from the ejection port and left over cases would be cool :P

Comment

tombstone, the ak-47 and m-16 and m4s cannots accept bayonets as i already said, if you had actually read my message properly, the only guns in bf2 that can are the sa80s (see wikipedia) thats because only britain though it was neccessary to have them, where as everyone realised theyre so rarely used it wasnt worth it, but we brits like things to be "old school"

Comment

Working...
              X