help help help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help help help

at first when i installed bf2 it would blink twice turn blank then go to the desktop when i would click on it. then ppl told me to buy a graphics card but i already have one that work fine [runs call of duty all setting on high perfectly].So someone told me to download patch 1.3 so i did but now wen u cliick on the icon screen goes blank and then restarts my computer wat can be the problem please let me know!

Re: help help help

the specs needed for Call of Duty & Bf2 are different, what graphics card do you have at the min & what where you told to get?

Comment

had same problm back in the day its your video card or did u do a defrag in a while? also do u have enough ram since call of duty requires only 256 u need at least 512 but i recomend getting a gig 1/2 or 2 if u have the budget for it but most likely its your video card

Comment

i have a nvidia geforce fx 5700

k so this is wats going on now, wen i click on the game it sends me bak to desktop, should i download any patches?????

Comment

call me a smarta$$ but:
          a: The topic titel is bad choosen.
          b: What are your System Specs IN DETAIL. "Dell <insert random number>" will NOT do it. (God i hate this..)
          c: USE. THE. SEARCH. BUTTON. DAMNIT.
          d: Good Luck.

Do not start 2 Topics. IF you want help, provide Information, be polite, dont act like a smacktard.

Bwaahahaa FX5700 is NOT new or up-to-date. Its barly supported by BF2. Its the minimum u have to have to "play"

Comment

try reinstalling your drivers

Comment

how do tou reisntall drivers???

i just downloaded 1.2 and now instead of the game returning bak to desktop like it usually does it restarts my computer please help!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol, u dl 1.2? dl the latest patch, the full 1.3.

Comment

Latest patch: 1.3. Go download the full patch
                  You dont know how to install Drivers? Go get yourself a XboX and stay away from a PC. I just cant believe it......

Comment

someone please tell me how to install drivers i need to download new drivers for my mother board!

Comment

damn,some help u people are

Comment

can any body help me?

Comment

Originally posted by nismojspec
                          can any body help me?
                          Yes. Find the make and model of your motherboard (its printed on the motherboard). Go to the manufacturers website and download the lastest drivers. To reinstall your graphics drivers, go to www.nvidia.com and download the latest drivers. Uninstall your existing drivers by going start--->control panel---->add/remove programs and then uninstall your nvidia drivers, restart, and install the new ones.

But seriously, if this is too complicated for you, buy an xbox like a guy above said. Or use google.

Comment

stop bitching about your motherboard u got to learn about computers go buy pc for jackasses oops! i mean dummies

Comment

Gaaah!!! Okay look. An FX5700 is NOT going to play this game decently...try all low with "meh" FPS. Stop giving us this crap about COD2 because its a LOT EASIER THAN Bf2. Downloading drivers is pretty simple: go to nvidia.com and go to SOFTWARE AND DOWNLOADS. Go through the little chart until it gives you the drivers. My god...can we have some more DETAILED system specs? Like motherboard, processor, RAM...

Comment

Working...
                              X