Latest BF2 patch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest BF2 patch?

I haven't played BF2 in a while and I just reinstalled. I see a lot of different patches on the download page and beta patches and what not....

Can anyone tell me which patch is the primary patch that most of the servers are running right now? Thanks in advance. My server list at 1.12 is pretty empty.

Re: Latest BF2 patch?

1.3 is what the majority of servers are running, but there is 1.4 beta testing going on. Patch to 1.3 and if you want to beta test 1.4 you have to make another copy of BF2 and patch it to 1.4.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. the download link for 1.3 isn't listed on this site for some reason. Does anyone have a link to it?

Comment

GamersHell is the ultimate destination for gaming news, reviews, previews, videos and more.

Comment

I am lucky to get the download done pretty quickly, only 40 minutes for 512MB talking about Patch 1.4 Beta2, forget about Patch 1.4 Beta by the way. You copy your existing 1.3 patched BF2 folder and install 1.4 Beta 2. Pretty smooth and NO CTD anymore. Lately, I have experienced in several ocassions CTD which puts me off. So I made the decision to patch it to Patch 1.4 Beta 2.

Only thing with this new patch is that there are only a few servers available at the moment.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that 1.4 is taking care of the absurd CTD and server crash problems; also happy to hear cartillery is going to be addressed as these are all my main reasons for not having upgraded to 1.3 and consequently not having played BF2 online since early June..

Comment

yeah got the 1.2 patch and start owning

Comment

Working...
              X