how much for my card uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much for my card uk

hi all im selling my agp radeon x800xt platinum edition graphics card and was thinking how much would i get for it in uk sterling pound i cant beleive i paid 320pound for it just over 18 months ago soon as i did the damn thing was mid-range i was originly thinking 150 pounds but now im thinking along the lines of 100 pounds iv got the cash for a x1900xtx now but was gonna put the cash that i got for this old card towards an new motherboard for the new card im also a bit confused as to wether i should get a new card now or wait till dx 10 comes out im sooooo confused on what to do some advice from some tech-heads would be appreciated so heres the questions.

1, how much for my agp radeon x800xt platinum card in uk sterling
    2, do i upgrade to a new card now or wait till dx10 comes out
    3, if anybody has a radeon x1900xtx hows it whats it like 42 pixel pipelines mmmm

Re: how much for my card uk

Dont bother upgrading that card. You're right, its worth about 100 pounds, maybe less, and you could spend 300 pounds on its replacement for little gain.

Comment

Re: how much for my card uk

If u have an AGP card and want to upgrade to x1900xtx u will need a new motherboard as well because all the top graphics cards are PCI-E

Comment

Working...
      X