Mods to give some extra fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods to give some extra fun?

I have never read or used a mod for this game.. are there any "Popular" mods out there that a lot of people use that disrupt my regular version at all?

What is the coolest thing these mods do? and why do you use them?

Re: Mods to give some extra fun?

Good question. I've been wanting to get into mods, but don't know where to begin.

Comment

Project Reality and U.S. Intervention are relatively popular.. you guys might check into those.

We have yet to see anything comparable to say, Desert Combat and it's mass following.. yet..

Comment

Project Reality is cool if you like dieing a lot, walking a lot, and spraying a lot.

Comment

'Project Reality', as a name for a mod, seems inherently arrogant if you ask me. If it was called something a bit more snappy such as Project Awesome then maybe I'd be ringed in. Project Reality suggests a sort of 'been blown to absolute **** by an attack heli several hundreds of times? Well you ain't seen NOTHING yet, you got away light. Feel like you've got a relatively good idea of how to aim and fire an assault rifle/carbine? Have you bollocks. In actual fact you're a rubbish shot. Try our REAL guns to be exposed as the noob moron you are.' sentiment.

Comment

Project Reality Mod is a big Mod out there right now and Point of Existence is probably one of the most anticipated MOD http://www.pointofexistence.com/

Comment

ill wait for POE

Comment

Project Reality is very sweet, indeed. I mainly play that more than BF2. The people who play the mod are also 100x cooler then the normal BF2 kiddies.

So far I have seen nothing but mature and organized indivuals who play and it really makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by XRyansXPrivatesX
                  Project Reality Mod is a big Mod out there right now and Point of Existence is probably one of the most anticipated MOD http://www.pointofexistence.com/
                  yeah POE and FH2 are the mods i most want to play

Comment

DCON will be > all

Comment

Working...
                    X