Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change weapon

Hi Gang,
    Just a basic quick question really, by the way I did a search but did not find anything on the subject.

I gain Expert Engineer award once I gain this badge I change my weapon to Assault Rifle will this effect me from gaining the engineer award as it has not yet shown up in BFHQ. I did a search about awards not showing up and found that it was down to weekends when E&A servers get really busy. Just want to make quite sure that changing weapons when you gain a badge will not have any effect what so ever. Can someone confirm this question.

Re: change weapon

Err...changing your weapon shouldn't affect it...just depends on what kit you're using.

Comment

i think he means he was playing engi, got the badge, then switched kits and was wondering if he still kept his badge and the answer would be yes unless the round didnt end (i.e. 1.3 server crashes). Also keep in mind that it takes a while on weekends for stats to update.

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
        i think he means he was playing engi, got the badge, then switched kits and was wondering if he still kept his badge and the answer would be yes unless the round didnt end (i.e. 1.3 server crashes). Also keep in mind that it takes a while on weekends for stats to update.
        Thanks that is what I meant to say but my English is not that flash. Sorry if I mislead anyone. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X