• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag? Wtf?

Okay, well I have:

dual 7800GTXs
    AMD 4400+
    2GB RAM

wtf though. I'm running on 1280x1024, even though most reviews tell me to run on 1600x1200 with everything maxed out. And I usually experience some frame-rate lag (not Internet related, ping is usually 50). I have reinstalled drivers, reinstalled the game, reformatted my computer, installed fans, defragmented, patched in every way possible, set all settings in the NVidia profile to App-control. Essentially I've done everything. Oh, and my temperatures on video/CPU are fine.

Re: Lag? Wtf?

Sounds like BF2 at its best!

Its not your computer, its BF2

Comment

Comforting...gay...

Comment

Try to put lower screen resolution.
        Check for viruses and other shi*

Comment

maybe its jus the server having a high packet loss. or jus the 1.3....

Comment

What is your 3DMark 06 score? Do you have an X-fi sound card?

Comment

Set the resolution down? Are you serious? No I do not have an X-fi card, I have the integrated that came with my DFI UT LP NF4 SLI-DR Mobo, and it's not like I'm running the sound on high...in fact it makes no difference what I run it on. Checked for viruses etc etc. I've tried on multiple servers. My guess is it could very well be the good ol' 1.3.

Comment

Originally posted by ibelcaniva
                Set the resolution down? Are you serious? No I do not have an X-fi card, I have the integrated that came with my DFI UT LP NF4 SLI-DR Mobo, and it's not like I'm running the sound on high...in fact it makes no difference what I run it on. Checked for viruses etc etc. I've tried on multiple servers. My guess is it could very well be the good ol' 1.3.
                What is your 3dmark 06 score? And how is your performance in other games, i.e. hl2 or fear?

Comment

My performance in other games is great. 3DMark Score is fine...cant remember what it is off my head (on laptop). But I compared it to others and it was fine.

Comment

My performance in other games is great. 3DMark Score is fine...cant remember what it is off my head (on laptop). But I compared it to others and it was fine.
                    Maybe you should run 06 again...

Comment

Ran '06, seems to be fine.

Comment

Ran '06, seems to be fine.
                        Yes, but what is your score? the #

Comment

Working...
                        X