How to land airplane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to land airplane

I've seen some guys land it everywhere but how do I land? When I try I blow up.

Re: How to land airplane

heres the perfect way to land
    SEARCH THE FORUM!!!

Comment

Depends what plane your in, the f35 can hover so in mid air an then slowly land, or the j10 or migs you have to be flying at slow speeds and then hit the runway

Comment

Go slow, the slower the better. It takes some time to get it down, but it helps when you don't want fly over the runway three or four times to get fixed all the way up.

Comment

landing is so much easier in BF2 than it was in BF42.

Comment

^couldent agree more
            or if you are in a jet with 2 seats and you are the only one in the jet when all of your jets wheels are on the ground press F2 and then F1 and softly hold down the forward key

Comment

What do you mean LAND THE PLANE? Do what everyone else does and kamikaze into a tree or just bail out into the ocean! Land a plane... haha do you wipe off the knife also after you stab a sniper?

Comment

landing on the runfield and repairing (next to the airfield-trailer or as pio) is faster than suicide (or jumping out) and waiting for a new jet

Comment

Landing the plane also screams to the other team, "Hey bomb me here! Hurry up! I love to die!"

Comment

but you have tried to repair...

and when you jump out fast enough, the missiles won't hit you, and most pilots forget to throw bombs

otherwise: on the most airfields, that would be baseraping :hmm:

Comment

slow down, pull the front up, and gently put her on the runway, dont go ramming her nose first, thats how you feck the plane up.

Comment

This d00d knows how to land lol

J-10 rapage on dalian the alternative way lol.

Comment

you just have to get the back wheels to hit the ground first. the easiest way is to slow down to 600 well before the runway, and to then hit the brakes about a third of a runway's length before the ruwnay itself. pull up slightly, as this gets your back wheels on the ground first and slows you down.

Just practice offline. 2 goes and you'll get it.

Comment

Landing the jet, while neat... is totally useless unless you're just trying to pick up a bomber or somesuch. And in that case you should just make yourself a squad leader.

Nonetheless, it just takes a straight approach vector and you have to practice your timing on cutting throttle. I think a lot of people have problems because they're too hot on the approach and trying to use S to slow down or hover. I'm usually at no thottle with minor touches to keep it straight, when the back wheels touch that's when I use S, but it makes for a slow and attack-prone landing. But then again, when isn't landing a bad idea?

-Idle

Comment

Originally posted by Ritek
                              landing is so much easier in BF2 than it was in BF42.
                              lol no it wasn't, in BF42 the landing was a piece of piss, u need a work of art to master it in BF2, thankfully i have.

Comment

Working...
                              X