Favorite game voices ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite game voices ?

Im just wondering among all the FPS games you've played, which have the best voices.

BF2 voices are getting annoying, especially the commander's
    "Enemy infantry spotted"
    "Enemy infantry spotted"
    "Enemy infantry spotted"
    "Enemy infantry spotted"
    "Enemy infantry spotted"
    "Enemy infantry spotted"

Stfu !!

I really like the voices when I play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. You can feel emotion in the voices. "Hostile fire, engage !!"
    "Enemy down", "Man down, man down!!", "Covering position"...

Great game, btw, just a little bit hard lol, I cant even pass the fourth mission on Easy. My system lags too much during intense fight

And you .. ?

Re: Favorite game voices ?

I haven't played much games with unique radio transmissiones, they're all kinda the same.
    Contrary to what u said, I really like the chinese "enemy heli spotted". It's so cute! I love chienese ppl :yay:
    and the Arab TAHTA FIGHTA!!!! lol they're crazy.
    but the Arab radio gives you headache after some time. Is there an option to set that all the radio trans will be in English?

Comment

Well if your not talking about BF2 then...

Quake's voice is pretty cool, the ''prepare to fight'' and ''humiliation'' great times, using the buzz saw on enemies in Quake 3.

F.E.A.R. multiplayer, the voices are pretty cool when you get a headshot ''HEADSHOT!!'' your player shouts.

in SOF2 you had mods with all the sounds, example was from my mod I had ''killing spree'' in that quake voice when you get 3 kills in a row. Or ''Headshot'' for headshot.

Ya my system lags with GRAW, I don't really want to play on lowest settings so I unninstalled it.

Comment

Call of Duty. The voices there never get annoying, especially the Germans. Some what they say is just hilarious.

Comment

yea the fear voices are awesome like when you go on a rampage the dude starts swearing rotfl!

Comment

the voices from wolfenstein enemy territory are pretty cool

When the axis says "oops" and "deploy mortar",

Also, pretty funny when they say 'disable ze vehicle"

Comment

the stock voices in Wolf ET on both the allied and axis teams are pretty good.

there are also some mods that have there own voice overs built in like 'headshot' etc...

ET kix azz btw...

Comment

When the Rebels (Chechnyan) or Spetznaz soldier point out a sniper it sounds almost like english.... "itsa snipa" -- makes me giggle all the time.

Otherwise the MEC commander's "aide" for lack of a better term, the female, has a nice soothing voice admist the chaos.

Comment

if uve ever played Medal of Honor PAcific Assault for reg.xbox ud know 2 things.

1. its one if the worst console fps' ever made.
                  2. when the japanese charge u with the bayonets shouting what sounds like "thirsty!" it is rofl funny the first few times u hear it.

Comment

Oh that reminds me of the headless guys with bombs running and screaming "Ahhhhhhhhh" around in Serious Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
                      When the Rebels (Chechnyan) or Spetznaz soldier point out a sniper it sounds almost like english.... "itsa snipa" -- makes me giggle all the time.

Otherwise the MEC commander's "aide" for lack of a better term, the female, has a nice soothing voice admist the chaos.
                      It sounds more like

"Je suis snipah" I always laugh when I hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by GbeTech
                        I haven't played much games with unique radio transmissiones, they're all kinda the same.
                        Contrary to what u said, I really like the chinese "enemy heli spotted". It's so cute! I love chienese ppl :yay:
                        and the Arab TAHTA FIGHTA!!!! lol they're crazy.
                        but the Arab radio gives you headache after some time. Is there an option to set that all the radio trans will be in English?
                        Go into options/audio. There's a check mark for English voiceovers only. I don't like to use it though 'cause I constantly think I'm on US team when I hear guys speaking English next to me and I start shooting my own team lol.

Comment

shhhhnypa - russian commander (sniper)
                          leka verika - MEC (you got it)
                          toomvula- MEC (grenade)
                          tai pow! - PLA (artillery firing)

Comment

the only other fps i played a lot with voice commands is CS and i love their sounds especially the "taking fire need some back up". i never really liked teh bf2 voices cuz they never seem to say wat i want. like if my squad is charging a base and i wanna shout "GO GO GO" i always seem to shout '"Hit it" but i do like how they can shout "I need artillery support over here sir!"

Comment

Call of Duty and Brothers in Arms all had great voice acting.

My favorite is probably Battlefield Vietnam. By far the coolest voices in an FPS. Bring back the taunt button!!

Comment

Working...
                              X