Wierd, plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd, plz help

Hi guy's, ok got a bit of a problem, im just back from a 10 day holiday, and i went to play bf2 today, and.... i joined a server out off my favourites, it kicks me outta the server, and this is what it says....

PUNKBUSTER ERROR

You have been disconnected by Punkbuster. The reason follows in english below.

PUNKBUSTER ERROR MESSAGE

You have been kicked via Punkbuster (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Inadequate O/S Privileges.

Anyone help me?

Re: Wierd, plz help

Never seen that before, but the only reason Windows would give you a privilege/permission error is because you are not logged in as the administrator or have administrative privileges.

Double check to make sure you're logged in to an account that has admin privileges.

Comment

emmm, ok how do you do that?

Comment

add the Windows account you are using to the Administrator Group

Check your Windows help for more details. I dont know what the MMC for Local users and Groups management is called in english.....

Comment

Go there and scroll down to the O/S question. That should help.

Also try manually updating your Punk via

Comment

go to STart->settings -> control panel and then click on user accounts and something should pop up and make sure it says administrators next to your name. if it doesnt say that then go click on your name then click on properties and then set ur thingy to others and select administrator

IF your are administrator..then u mite have a virus and i suggest using a program called vx2finder to remove it

Comment

Make sure your user is a member of the Administrator group, and probably none other.

Comment

Hey guy's, thx, you really helped me, i know what happened, when my bro changed his accout to admin, that changed mine to limited, everything is awesome now, thank you!!!

Uh oh! Now it's saying "Your CD Key is not valid"

Please help

Comment

Working...
                X