New Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monitor

Hey guy's. Just a quick question about a new monitor. Could You guys give me some idea's on good gaming LCD monitor's.

Re: New Monitor

Depends how much money you want to spend

Comment

$450 Aud

Comment

Personally, I love my Sceptre 19in Komodo II, its got a 8ms response time, looks great and I got it for about $250.

Comment

Viesonic. Namely the x922 19" and the vx2025 21" widescreen. the 19 is around $250 and the 21 is around $330.

Comment

I would like to add that after you select the model that you want, you should do a search on line. By doing a search on line, and ordering from a well established merchant, I saved about 30% off what my 26 inch wide screen monitor would have cost at a local store. I used an on line site that compares prices and then called the merchant that I liked and asked if they could sell me one for the lowest price (not the price that they had listed). After checking on the net and finding the price I told them about they matched the lowest price. The only down side was I had to call them and wait 4 days to have it delivered.

Trust me theres nothing better than having nice equipment at the best price possible. Hope this helps. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Cheres gyus there's some good monitor's there. Thank's for the suggestions.

Comment

Acer AL 1715, got the prest-price-award from a competent magazine

bit i dunno if you get one in australia

Comment

Working...
                X