X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow (CD key lost)

i uninstalled bf2 and my cdkey got soaked with water *kills self*

Re: **** It Im A ****ing ***hole How Could I Let This **** Happen **** Me **** Me

So **** and **** thats *******************
    Hope you *****
    Good ******
    If you registered at ea maybe you can get your cdkey back???
    Bon change

Comment

Re: **** It Im A ****ing ***hole How Could I Let This **** Happen **** Me **** Me

Go and buy another copy. sheesh, its like what? $30 now?

Comment

yeah nothing to killyourslf over.......man and how can you forget your Key i remember mine like the back of my hand (not really, i don't even know the first number)

Comment

when i get a game i get the serial code, open Notepad and enter it and save on computer
          its the best thing to do

Comment

I should go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrad_Joe
              when i get a game i get the serial code, open Notepad and enter it and save on computer
              its the best thing to do

That's actually a darn good idea.

Comment

Re: Wow

yer that is a good idea

Comment

Wow, you kinda owned yourself there a little bit...... hard to do-

Comment

Originally posted by ccmasterk
                    i uninstalled bf2 and my cdkey got soaked with water *kills self*
                    Dry off the CD key?
                    Try and recover your CD key from teh registry?
                    Use google.com for instructions?

Comment

i fell for u man i was really upset when i lost my cd key fro empire earth the art of conqest.

Comment

umm... just wondering... isn't it printed into hardened paper? to the manual? i mean... did you put the freaking thing to washing machine?!??

Comment

Originally posted by Nanten
                          umm... just wondering... isn't it printed into hardened paper? to the manual? i mean... did you put the freaking thing to washing machine?!??
                          haha no he was power washing all of the drool off it from playing so long and passing out :laugh:

Comment

your mistake was uninstalling bf2 in the first place.

Game may get boring, but after a month of no play, i am DIEING to play some more. FLying helicopters is fun, and so is sniping people, or just plane ol commanding, or jets, or tanks, or capping flags, or teamkilling people on different account, or wait..... cross that last one out.... or flash banging people and then knifing them, or driving hummers with C4 on it, and then go bang.

Comment

lol, isnt it inside the case above one of the CD holder things?

Comment

Working...
                              X