Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does the Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies work?

Does anyone know?

Looking at Volx's stats we can see one of his wost enemies is 567ate9 (1). Meaning 567ate9 has killed him once in a round.. Hows that work? I have killed him up to 3 times in a row!

Volxs stats: http://bf2s.com/player/43457727/

Re: How does the Favorite Victims & Worst Enemies work?

Bump?

Comment

yeah it's very confusing on how the system works........

Comment

lol hey jim

anyways...well i think victim is whoever gets owned by u most :P and fav enemy is who u have trouble killing even tho u get with that person is dual a lot.

Comment

Everyone is my victum

Comment

Okay this is how it works. You have to play on a official E&A server. Also you have to kill the same person a certain amount of times although it is buggy due to a number of faults and if I am correct that E&A have messed around with this. This is all I really know on that issue you raised.

Also read this

Comment

What the hell is E&A, a shipping company?

Comment

wasn't favorite victim the person you killed a couple of times without dying?

Comment

You don't have to be on an EA server...just a ranked one.

I don't know how they assign these on the list though. One of my victims I killed 6 times in one round, but not without my dieing some during the round

Comment

No, the number of times you die has nothing to do with it. As Simon said above, the first thing to note is that favourite victims and worst enemies only applies on EA Official ranked servers (not just any ranked server). That's why the stat says in brackets "Kills to, via EA"...

Your favourite victim is the person you have killed the most times in a single round (on an EA Official ranked server). The number of deaths you have in the round is irrelevant to your victims stat. You can only have one favourite victim.

Your worst enemy is basically the same thing in reverse - ie the person who has killed you the most number of times in a single round (again, on an EA Official server only).

On some sites (eg bf2s) you also get a "more enemies" and "more victims" list. The "more enemies" list shows all the people that have you as their favourite victim (even if they're not your worst enemy). This could happen if, say, I killed you ten times in a round and had you as my favourite victim, but you were then killed twelve times in a round by someone else (say, "Bob69"). You would then have Bob69 as your worst enemy, and me under "more enemies". Likewise, the "more victims" list shows everyone who has you as their worst enemy, even if they are not your favourite victim.

Hope that's clear...

Comment

If you check my stats here:

You'll see that my worst enemy is a clanmate of mine. That was done on our server, not an EA one. The map was Midnight Sun. I have one guy listed as my favorite victim, that again was done on our SF server we had at the time. The map was Devil's Perch.

Comment

Well I have never played on a EA server because I live in Australia. I only play on Internode and Gamearena.

I just find it weird that you can have someone you have killed once in that list because well, everyones at least killed someone once!!

Comment

it doesnt have to be a EA named server..just a official ranked server...and it goes by how many times YOU killed that person before somone else killed him ..say you killed someone 100 times but someone else in those 100 kills killed him..your not gonna get credited with 100 kills on your victim..but however many before soemone else killed him...i could kill u 20 times in a round..but if your getting killed by everyone else to..your not gonna be my fav victim unless i killed you multiple times in a row without anyone else killing you(which is why base rapers have the best victims list)

Comment

I would like to get a definitive ruling on this one. I have been wondering for the last year, because there have been times I wiped the floor with a specific person, only to not have them show up in my stats.

Comment

that guys it still a private it will change if he keeps on playing

Comment

Working...
                              X