BF2142 boxart submission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 boxart submission

Guys, im thinking of contacting EA to have my submission used as the boxart for BF2142, what do you think? it took me ages, but i think i did a fantastic job, especially the shading and effects, mabye if theres enough community feedback it might be beneficial to my submission?

Here it is:

Re: BF2142 boxart submission

To quote chodda

J/K lol thats pretty good I like the wallhack in the terrain

Comment

looks gay, and 2142 is not a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck
        To quote chodda

J/K lol thats pretty good I like the wallhack in the terrain
        thanks, didnt realise i included a wallhack, im considering mabye adding another action scene to it,, i did it because of Basstards submission on the EA UK forums( http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic...26616&start=15 ), i think mine easily betters it, what do ya think?, i hope he keeps working on his talent and mabye someday he can be as professional as myself, heres his [cough] [cough] contribution

Comment

I can draw better in the snow..

not with my finger...

Comment

Originally posted by MoB|GunnerDoop
            I can draw better in the snow..

not with my finger...
            How dare you, ive been working on this since i left my fulltime fingerpainting profession in march, if you cant appreciate ART then please refrain from such insults, hmph!

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
              i think mine easily betters it, what do ya think?, i hope he keeps working on his talent and mabye someday he can be as professional as myself, heres his [cough] [cough] contribution
              wth , awesome work man, it's beautiful. Where did u got all those images ?

Comment

Originally posted by unknown-soldier
                wth , awesome work man, it's beautiful. Where did u got all those images ?
                dude thats not my work, its Basstards work, the thread link is above( including his other contribution ), he provided 2 pics, an extremely talented fellow indeed. i presume he rendered them and photoshopped afterwards, i dunno, , but i still think his leaves a lot to be desired when compared to my work below

Comment

Originally posted by lmimmfn
                  thanks, didnt realise i included a wallhack, im considering mabye adding another action scene to it,, i did it because of Basstards submission on the EA UK forums( http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic...26616&start=15 ), i think mine easily betters it, what do ya think?, i hope he keeps working on his talent and mabye someday he can be as professional as myself, heres his [cough] [cough] contribution

Comment

This thread confused me like no other brother

wtf did u keep on posing that picture over and over we saw it the first time and it was kind of meh.. and then u posted a pic of a boxart that some other guy made why didn't u just post the second pic the first time because you confused everyone like crazy i think I am going to have a seizure thinking about wtf you where talking about and were the hell did someone say that bf2142 was a mod wtf this thread has a million different topics..

Comment

i dont see how anyone could of been confused... the OP tried to be funny and failed. thats it

Comment

lol, sarcasm just doesnt work in the US or Canada, thanks for the info though

Comment

Sarcasm does work just when it is Sarcasm

Comment

ok relax, it was for a laugh, chill, everyones too serious, any outta this take Basstards artwork and enjoy it cos its a fine effort, lol, but i get your previous post, this thread confused me too, i dont get the mod either

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Max
                              looks gay, and 2142 is not a mod.

It looks like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X