Have you survived one round without getting killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you survived one round without getting killed

I've done many a round with no deaths aswell i think the easiest way to do it is join a squads with a GOOD squadleader and everyones a medic in the squad.

Comment

Yea, Ive done it quite often, esspecially when I snipe, went 35-0 on Kubra Dam Sniping..couldn't miss if I tried that day.

Comment

just now, j-10 wake island enough said

Comment

quite a few times as commander and a few as pilot

Comment

One time I joined a round right at the end and didn't die.

Comment

Ive never survived a round without getting killed. i guess ime just not that skilled yet. oh well getting better by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtsam150892
                Ive never survived a round without getting killed. i guess ime just not that skilled yet. oh well getting better by the day.
                If by "skilled" you mean running for your life allot, then maybe not, because thats what it often takes.

Comment

It depends on my role and how dumb the opposition is.
                  But yes, usually happens while I am commanding, in choppers or armor.
                  On foot is harder, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Private_Adam
                    Have anyone survived one round without getting killed? I was playing today and i have not died for the whole round and i got a silver medal i also was on foot not in tank or apc.
                    Now I only play infantry maps only b/c DICE screwed the F35 and AA. Before patch with plane was pretty common. I have so many air deaths because I was learning in early days and K/d was negative in air.

On foot most common situations:

1) being commander
                    2) being sniper
                    3) on roof in Mashtuur

Comment

Too many times to count as commander (non active > active).

A few times on the ground as assault with a good medic or 2 behind me in the squad I've put together rounds with 1-2 deaths, but it requires great teamwork and communication (hard to happen without vent/ts).

Comment

Once with a really good squad on mashtuur (couple of guys from tactical gamers) We defended hill whole round and helped our team win.
                        Apart from that never, I die way to much

Comment

Many, many times as a Commander, several times in a jet, several times in armor, a few times on the ground but very rarely as I'm typically a Medic in harm's way.

Comment

I have on wake.

My team quickly raped the heck outta the carrier, and formed a rock solid barrier. No one could get to the island, period.

It was about the most boring round, or rather one of the most boring rounds ever on that map.
                            So yes, needless to say i didnt die once....... no one to kill me. I did however commit suicide though.......out of boredom.

Comment

Done it alot in the Jet, sometimes in the Heli, but since I usually pilot most in the heli, and don't really get a chance to solo much, since people always get their first or jump in and hit F2.

Did it in Armor as well, but mainly Jet and Heli, since I rarely play Karkand now.

Comment

60-0 on wake, it was in the early days of the server having wake in the rotation, sat by the arty guns......

Comment

Working...
                                X