Have you survived one round without getting killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you survived one round without getting killed

Have anyone survived one round without getting killed? I was playing today and i have not died for the whole round and i got a silver medal i also was on foot not in tank or apc.

Re: Have you survived one round without getting killed

I think my <1.0 assault KDR will tell you that on LAND, Ive never left the battlefield without a loss of life LOL .

Jets, fairly often.

Comment

Yeah I've done it a few times. None of those times have I tried not to die, it just seemed to work out that way

Comment

Yes, quite a few times. I remember once I was a sniper on Sharqi and got 25 kills without getting killed. Also, I lived for a whole round on the Iron Gator and got 19 kills.

Comment

i'm sure most people have - mostly by accident or commanding from indoors.

Comment

went 35-0 on Karkand, was a medic so could heal myself and i got revived once so yeh! ended up with with 130'odd pts not bad for a ground pounder :*)

Comment

ya, and shongue(spelling?) i was a sniper, found the perferct spot and continuously picked off USMC as they came from their flags. i was also a squad leader, so i would just request a supply crate every so often for more ammo. never lost any health. hell, there was a point where there were 2 USMC right behind me, but supply crate kept me out of their view.

oh, and there are also the times when you join a server, and as soon as you spawn and take a step, the last ticket drops and the round ends. :P

Comment

I dont think I ever survived the round without getting killed

Comment

Plenty of times in a jet. And once or twice while I was going for my expert sniper (as a sniper).

Comment

no but once i get in the habbit of plane whoring that will change.

Comment

Yes in the jet, and on the attack helo, a few times. I also might have done it once as a sniper on Mashuur, but i am not too sure.

Comment

I have plenty of times in the almost unable to destroy MEC helicopter.

Comment

I do all the time in the jet, and pretty often on foot.

My best score was like 45-0 on foot. I was playing karkand with a stolen RPK (I was on USMC).

Comment

I've done it a few times...but I don't think I recall doing it and getting a medal...that's quite an accomplishment as a footsoldier!!

Comment

Well if you don't count hiding while commander, no. I suck. I don't use armor, I just like to rush so I get killed a lot, so my K/DR sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X