Battlefield 2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2 problem

Alright I downloaded the 1.4 Beta patch and played in it for awhile. All the other servers are red when I downloaded so I reinstalled 1.3 and that didn't work so I did it a few more times with no success. So I reinstalled the game and that worked, but now I can't play Armored Fury, EuroForce, nor Special Forces. It loads up then when it's down it exits out of the loading screen and gives me a message. This is the message I get for Armored Fury and EuroForce:

This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Revert your version of BF2 to the Current official version to join.

This is what I get for Special Forces:

You do not have the map which is currently in rotation on this game server.

So does anyone have any suggestions that can help me out to fix the problem. Everything was fine until I reinstalled BF2. I shouldn't have downloaded the patch in the first place.

Re: Battlefield 2 problem

you need to apply the patch after you have installed your expansions

Comment

I get the same ething...I've tried everything and I still cannot find an answer.

Comment

Yeah I couldn't play in other servers with 1.4. That is why I did all that.

Comment

next time put this in support

Comment

Originally posted by DarkEagle
            Yeah I couldn't play in other servers with 1.4. That is why I did all that.
            1. - 1.4 is a BETA patch, it's not in use at this time by ranked servers or SF servers.
            2. - Make sure you follow the correct patching order, located in my sig.
            3. - Please post in the correct forum.

Comment

Next time read the read me that SHOULD come with the patch.

Comment

Hey now I know I posted in the wrong fourms and I am sorry for that I am new here. Anyways so pretty much I have to reinstall everything from the beginning? And where can I reinstall AF and EF cause I really don't want to pay for it again?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkEagle
                  Hey now I know I posted in the wrong fourms and I am sorry for that I am new here. Anyways so pretty much I have to reinstall everything from the beginning? And where can I reinstall AF and EF cause I really don't want to pay for it again?
                  Hey fella. Yeah you'll need to re-install from scratch. You'll be able to download AF and EF again, you won't have to pay for them if you've already bought them. There's a thread somewhere on here that tells you the order in which you need to do things so have a hunt for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X