Most un used kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most un used kit

Does anyoe know it I would guess AT thats what I see the least of.

Re: Most un used kit

As you have already said AT, I'd guess mostly because it can be very hard to get a positive K if you don't use the kit often like myself.

Comment

The only map I prefer to pick the AT kit is Songhua: there are so many tanks and APC's, that if I am in one and it gets killed, I can hop out and retaliate.

Comment

Not sure, alot of people say that Assault is useless but yet they still use it, the guns are good imo, but theres no amazingness too its equipment.

Comment

I dunno what people hate about the AT kit i find its one of the best kits ive used on the game

Comment

I say Engineer is the most un-used kit. No one is really going to get you with a Shotgun from long range and its pretty much only used to lay down AT mines and repair stuff (Especially if your a tank whore)

Comment

I use AT on most maps. Tanks **** me off big style. They're big arrogant lumbering sods, so convinced of their own invincibility. Can't stand them, I really can't. Oh don't worry everyone, you fart arse about with your sniper kit using transport helis to land yourself in high inaccessible places. I'll defend you from the big bad tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
                I use AT on most maps. Tanks **** me off big style. They're big arrogant lumbering sods, so convinced of their own invincibility. Can't stand them, I really can't. Oh don't worry everyone, you fart arse about with your sniper kit using transport helis to land yourself in high inaccessible places. I'll defend you from the big bad tank.
                Use the Tank yourself then.

Comment

I see Anti-Tank running around all the time. It's tough for tanks to move around nowadays. What I don't see are more Engineers to repair those tanks...

Comment

I would think Engineer. Being an Engineer, I see a lot of AT people because I get popped by a lot of them. If not AT, then maybe assult. I will need to look closer at my list of kits next time I am logged in and see.

Comment

Originally posted by PluckyX24
                      I see Anti-Tank running around all the time. It's tough for tanks to move around nowadays. What I don't see are more Engineers to repair those tanks...
                      Mainly because repair is the least profitable way to get points. You repair a flaming tank to full health, and yet you get only 1 point, or sometimes you don't even get a point.

Mostly I will pick the engineer kit to armor whore around. What pisses me off though, is to see friendly armor NOT choosing the engineer kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                        What pisses me off though, is to see friendly armor NOT choosing the engineer kit.
                        GD!!! I know, it pisses me off so much to see a damn sniper in a tank. Go Engineer or at least Support. I get my *** owned because I am supporting some clown that is not Engineer when I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                          Use the Tank yourself then.
                          Sometimes I do, but that means I'd have to come into contact with another pesky smartarse with David and Goliath delusions such as myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
                            Sometimes I do, but that means I'd have to come into contact with another pesky smartarse with David and Goliath delusions such as myself.
                            Your objective along with ''Terminate'' is ''Survive'' very important. Anyone can use a Tank but not anyone can use it effeciently, you need to manuever well and use your head, request supplies when needed and go Engineer when your in the Tank, so you can take your Tank into an deserted area and repair, and make sure none of your team mates jack your Tank lol. Also if another Tank is in sight, aim at the weak spots like the space between turret and the body of the tank. Also request Supplies often if you think a Tank is near.

Comment

Oh of course, I know all this stuff already, I just prefer to prefer to ground pound as AT and out-think tank drivers. Hell, I even know what pressing X does.

Comment

Working...
                              X