now cant change sig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now cant change sig

got a pic of stats using bb code now would like to change image n cant i cut bb code from sig, n put new one in n it wont change image

Re: now cant change sig

make sure you copy and paste all the code correctly

Comment

stop making new threads about your damn sig. You're spamming the board.

Comment

as has already been posted, read the FAQ's, work on it, but do not make more threads asking the same question, that means stop spamming the board

posted already by Gav

Visit the site that Scorer linked to, and look up your BF2 stats there using your BF2 account name. When they're displayed, towards the top of that page is a "Signatures" link. Click that, and I believe it shows you what BBCode you need to enter on forums to display those pictures. I say "I believe" because I'm going from memory here.

When you find the BBCode you need, copy and paste it into your signature on these forums (go to "User CP" just below the main banner on every page of these forums, and then click the "Edit Signature" button on the left side).

EDIT: To find the code you need to enter, copy and paste this into your web browser: http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?p...count=xxxxxxxx but change the xxxxxxxx at the end to your BF2 account ID number.

Comment

Working...
        X