Invincibility!?!?!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincibility!?!?!??

Last night playing on Road Rage, i encountered a bug i've not seen before.

I was at the truck stop and jumped in a tank. Saw an enemy over towards where the TOW is. Thought to myself 'this guy is gonna be dust!' fired a few bullets at him......nothing, he's still running around. Shot a shell at him........nothing!!!! Defo a direct hit coz the hit box showed it.
    Fired a few more shots at him and another shell.......nothing.

By this time he had gotten to the road and was prone in a ditch. Kept shooting him....nothing. Was getting really P***ED OFF by now, so tried running him over.....nothing.
    As i was reversing back, got bombed by a jet, killed me and a team mate who was close by, but not him.
    Was so mad i didn't even get the guys name or a screenshot.
    To start with i thought 'hacker', but then thought it could just be (yet) another bug.

Not too long after that the round ended so didn't get another chance to find him.

Whats with that. The guy just wouldn't die!
    Bug or hack???

Re: Invincibility!?!?!??

*Maybe* friendly fire was off and he was red tag bugged.
    I've never heard of an invincibility cheat, but who knows?

Also you can try to check his stats to see if there's something fishy.

Comment

Mmm red/blue tag didn't think of that!!
      If FF was off that would make sense.

Cant check his stats coz i cant remember his name d'oh!!
      Thinking back (not that my memory is that good lol) i think i was MEC and he possibly could have been in MEC uniform.

If that was the case i bet he was screwing at me rofl

Ah well we live and learn!!!

Comment

lag, red-bug, etc... just cause you get the "x" doesn't exactly mean a hit, and a tank round or mg fire, even with the X doesnt always = death. maybe the guy had 2 bars o' health by the time you were done....instead of crying hack, perhaps you should have used the "chat" feature in the game to ask him?

Don't be so quick to call it hack and run off looking for his stats or an answer here, the best shot you had at an answer was while you were in the server with him.

Comment

In the heat of battle i first did think 'hack'. But i was annoyed that this guy didn't die.
          But after that i thought it could be a new bug.

Also i couldn't remember his name so couldn't ask him. Then the round ended literally within a minute of this happening.
          I only posted on here to try and get an answer, coz i hadn't encountered this before. Which it prolly seems to me like it was the red/blue tag bug and FF was off.
          Which is my fault for not realising he was in MEC uniform.

And for the record if i shoot someone from a tank, be it shell or cannon, i know when they should be dead.

So, sorry for posting on a forum looking for an answer. Thought thats part of why forums are here, to help!!!

Comment

Working...
          X