Veteran Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veteran Badge

Hi, Last night i had an awsome round with the sniper getting 35 or more kills but the thing is i dont have 15 global hours as sniper 2 get my badge do i have to wait till i have it then get them kills all over again or will it give me the badge as soon as i get the 15 mark. Thx

Re: Veteran Badge

Its 35 kills??!?!?! No way, I got it at 15...what the hell. I seriously swear that I got it with 15-6 kills. What the...

I think that you don't have to repeat the 35 or whatever kills...just get the 15 hours.

Comment

yh i no it is at 15 i was just saying that last night i got around 35 kills

Comment

When you hit the 15h mark, you will need the kills again

Comment

Originally posted by [=FAV=]kakaroto_k
          When you hit the 15h mark, you will need the kills again
          Yep. All global requirements (for any award) must be met before you attempt any "in-a-round" requirements.

I made the kills requirement for vet assault many times before I reached the 15-hour mark, but then I went through a dry spell where I could never seem to manage to nail 20 in a round (my average round duration is something like 15 mins, and I never play assault if I'm driving round in armour) once I reached 15 hours with the assault kit. It took me til I got to about 30 hours to get the vet badge! I wasn't amused...

Comment

Working...
          X