No announcement yet.

Two ANNOYING problems!!! Please assist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two ANNOYING problems!!! Please assist!

#1. I've had this one problem ever since I can remember playing BF2. I'll load any old map, and randomly, not ever always 100%, look in one particular direction, and get MASSIVE LAG, but then turning away to a different area returns to my game's smooth play. However, turning right back brings back the horror. Usually the only way to fix this for me is to rejoin the server, which usually is a hassle.

A64 3000+
    6800gt 256mb
    2gb corsair xms pro

I actually used to only have 1gb, and though 2gb may help the problem, but all I saw were map load time decreases. This problem still bugs me to this day, and any assitance would be GREATLY appreciated.

#2. Sometime after 1.3 came out and I patched, I stopped playing for a while. Then I decided to play less than a month ago. I load up, go to my server browser, and low and behold, I only see roughly 47 servers appear. I check which version I'm running, and I'm running 1.3. I checked my filters and they were normal. No mods or anything have been installed of any sort. I have a suspicion there may have been a punkbuster update I may have missed, but no one has helped me confirm this as of yet. Can anyone think of anything?

Both of these problems really limit my fun factor in playing this great game. Thank you.

Re: Two ANNOYING problems!!! Please assist!

Reinstall/Repatch/Enjoy. With your system, you will be able to complete the whole procedure in about.....half an hour.

Comment

Working...
    X