Video problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video problem

i gota 6800gt overclocked, i have gometry, texture, terrain, texture filter on high, view distance 100%. at the biginning, i was playing the graphics were great. but after a while, i come back to oman and got into the chopper. i flew high, but the texture on the ground looks like its on low, then i get lower to see wtf is going on, the texture gradually becomes high as i go down. it used to be taht the graphics are on high even if i was up high in the air. is there something that i should know about?

sound problem: igota soundblaster live 24bit, but when i choose hardware bf2 audio option, it sounds alot better ingame, but the voice commands are a screwwed up. why?

Re: Video problem

Please post in the correct forum. Moving to support

Comment

well if you want to fix that video problem (which is not really a problem) turn on antrioscopic filtering(AF) on your video card's drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by warup89
        well if you want to fix that video problem (which is not really a problem) turn on antrioscopic filtering(AF) on your video card's drivers.
        where i go to do that?

Comment

hmmm im not an nvidia user, but i kknow how to get to the Nvidia control panel and all you need to do is, right click your screen>select properties>settings>advance.

Comment

Working...
          X