Do I suck more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I suck more?

Hey, I know my stats aren't awesome...would you say that I suck too? I try my best every game...plenty of heals/resupplies. Kills are increasing more than deaths..only 200 more to break even!

I need more awards..but I'm not sure exactly HOW to get awards/more gold/silver/bronze medals. I need kills, accuracy. I need everything!

Re: Do I suck more?

You are off to a good start. Your kill/death ratio isn't that bad. This link will show you the requirments for ranks/awards.
    http://ubar.bf2s.com/
    That should tell you all you need to know about awards and points required to rank up.

Comment

Hey carrot, why didn't you post this in the other thread?

And yes, you SUCK more. You are TEH 1337 SUCK in this game. Come on, 245k ranking is really LOW and you should really try to get some more practice time...

read my sarcasm

Comment

Thanks, but I wish I had a better start, there are plenty of people who have huge amounts of awards...that I don't have, but also have an awesome k/d ratio.:cry:

Originally posted by AlphaNut
        Hey carrot, why didn't you post this in the other thread?
        Because, in this one anyone can post their stats and ask questions...in the other thread, everyone was busy answer Bob.

Comment

Nice KD ratio for a start

Comment

Who cares about stats just enjoy the game

Comment

I was right around 4000 kills when I broken even in my k/d ration now I have 29000 kills and 17000 deaths. As you keep playing you'll improve and start getting more golds and the awards will start rolling in.

Comment

Psh...you can say that because your stats rock..

Comment

Don't worry, no one is really good at the game when they first get it. Also, most badges require much time played (like Veteran Badges). You'll get most of them over time. But the most important thing is to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by xplosive
                    Who cares about stats just enjoy the game
                    Says all the people who have theres stats in there sig

Comment

Not bad man but You don't seem to capture many flags. Get on it.

Comment

Gold medals mean you got first place in a round, which is determined by how many global points you scored that round. Silver is for second most, and so on. Judging by your lack of EOR placement medals, you score average for each round. Try capping flags, not whoring vehicles and no team killing, I read that other thread you posted in. TKs are a no-no when you want points. As for accuracy, it's hard to up that. You have to start accurate and stay that way for the life of your account. Most people are in the 20 to 30 percentiles though, so nothing too big.

Summed up, for points go infantry, infantry, and more infantry, especially on 32 Karkand/Sharqi.

Comment

Originally posted by da mighty carrot
                          Hey, I know my stats aren't awesome...would you say that I suck too? I try my best every game...plenty of heals/resupplies. Kills are increasing more than deaths..only 200 more to break even!

I need more awards..but I'm not sure exactly HOW to get awards/more gold/silver/bronze medals. I need kills, accuracy. I need everything!
                          You need...to have fun...stats is mostly the amount of playtime and planewhoring.

So play a lot and get into a plane..points for nothing, medals for free

Comment

Just keep plugging away, my old account is at 18.5k points and am just breaking even with the K/D ratio, in the last 2k points my i've gone from being 900 deaths more than kills to 300 which is a huge improvement.

If you're concerned about stats you could create another account and start again, you'll notice that your accuracy level and kills will be higher than deaths from the start because you've had a lot of practice on your original account.

Comment

Meh, I died a ton in the beggining from mainly vehicles so I took the time to learn to use them, now BF2 is much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X