A fix needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fix needed...

Im not whining before you reply...But when your in a tank you can be rammed by a buggy and you get team damage. Also when I got in a Jet today, the guy hopped in a buggy and drove it into me, but jumped out before I went into it, and he got caught and I got a teamkill and a no more, and as usual they punnished. Lame yes. And when people stand infront of my Jet, oh boo hoo I ran over them lmao. Okay so I think this should be fixed, im not like crying for it to be fixed, just wondering if they will. I'd rather bugs fixed first over anything. Too many people whining about the J10. I don't care about that, I just want CTD fixed period. But yeah fix the buggy ramming issue, as I got kicked from a server cause 2 people rammed me on purpose when I got in the Tank and they both blew up eventually and punnished so I got kicked.

Re: A fix needed...

maybe you should play on better more adminned servers that have the punish feature off!

Comment

Re: A fix needed...

yes indeedy, something needs to be done

two days ago, i jumped into the tank, proceeded up the cement factory bit on karkand and Mr, drunk driver comes running around the corner, thumps his vodnik into my tank and a teamkill for me ( he was a high ranked admin).

Also, yes, teamkills on runways are getting shocking. Today, i jumped into a plane and then the little bawbag jumped in front of my jet and punished me, i just laughed however, but his reason was : 'theres a waiting list on this server'. I just laughed even more.

For regular fliers, it must be crap starting off the round with -4 or sometimes -8.

I dont imagine older guys stadning in front of planes, i think its more likely to be 9-16 year old whiners that do this.

lastly, if i see a guy in a jet ready to take off, and theres a guy standing there waiting to be tk'ed, i put a bullet into his head. serves the little **** right.

Comment

Working...
      X