Stupid Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Points

Is it just me or is anyone else find it annoying that you have to finish around before getting your points, so if like me you are playing Bf2 70 odd points then all of a sudden bam the game quites out or sommthing stupid to do with 1.3 kils your game, and all your points lost. why cant they just do it on once you have the points there yours no having to finish the stupid round sorry rant over

Re: Stupid Points

If you are playing on a server for more than 5 minutes, you get your points. However, they aren't going to register until after the round ends and they actually get loaded to the EA servers, so there is going to be a delay.

However, if you lose your connection becuase the server crashes, you will lose your points.

Comment

I think you still get the points mate i remember a thread like this somebody said its just like quitting the game but dont quote me on that wait for a better reply but i would also like to know the right answer on this :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
        However, if you lose your connection becuase the server crashes, you will lose your points.
        Yup that is what tends to happen man EA need to sort themself out, So are you saying if i play the game for 5 mins then all the points i have are mine even if after them 5mins thegames dies on me or not do i have to d/c properly?

Comment

No. If the server Crash the points are lost in Cyberspace. sry buddy

Comment

As long as the server doesn't crash and you were in it for at least 5 minutes, you should receive all of your points.

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you lost your connection and quickly rejoined the same server you will still have the points from when you left the game, but if the server dies that’s another mater.

Comment

Correct, Mike...

Comment

Blame it on the 1.3 patch.

Comment

same thing ALWAYS happens to me man!

yeah if you rejoin fast enough and it wasn't a server crash, you keep all your points, but still loose out on medal chances cause you've been off the server for a few minutes, always happens when im coming top of both teams in points. really annoying, im on around 23000 GPoints now, would probablly be on 28-30,000 by now if it wasn't for those kind of things. serious problems! and i've been on servers with mates for more than 15-25 minutes, i crash, they don't so server is still running and i never see those points again so that 5 minute thing isn't right, unless im just experiencing another bug which is quite likely!!

Comment

omg i managed to make 2 hole rounds 2day without it crashing o yh. if only it couldnt always be like this with no crashes, EA need to sort BF2 out Before they even think of bringing out BF 2142

Comment

I once tried to play with 5-6 mates together and guess what.. I saw 6 server crashing in row.. each time we picked new server and if we started playing it just crashed after 3-4mins.. what was the reason.. One of the guys called a friend who wanted to play as well.. as it took a bit time him to get information about where we were playing we could play a bit.. and when this friend of friend connected on server we were in ,server simply crashed.. after we told him not to connect anymore, crashing stopped.. this guy knocked out 4 EA DE servers and 2 Multiplay.co.uk servers within less than half hour by not even knowing it himself..
                        I now suspect that server crashes we time-to-time experience may be caused by certain players connecting into server but having somekind of weird problems on clientside

and it may be simply my imagination but small, 16-20 player servers, crash more rarely than big ones.. having 40-64 slots

Comment

Originally posted by tom91
                          omg i managed to make 2 hole rounds 2day without it crashing o yh. if only it couldnt always be like this with no crashes, EA need to sort BF2 out Before they even think of bringing out BF 2142
                          ITS NOT EA THAT MAKES THE PATCHES ITS DICE. Ea just publishes the game thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by XRyansXPrivatesX
                            ITS NOT EA THAT MAKES THE PATCHES ITS DICE. Ea just publishes the game thats it.
                            KK sorry didnt realise man no need to shout

Comment

IM SHOUTING?? :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X