Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to change the color of your gunner position aimer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to change the color of your gunner position aimer?

Ok, when your in the chopper and you see another chopper high in the sky, you'll want to TV it. But how can you TV it if the aimer is white and so is the sky which blend together leaving you with nothing to use to guide your missle. Does anyone know how to possibly change the color of the reticle in the gunner seat of a chopper?

Re: Is it possible to change the color of your gunner position aimer?

nope. Not with BF2´s Tools/Setup.

Comment

Yeah, it drives me crazy too.

Particularly on Dragon Valley.

Comment

I posted this tip before. On Dragon Valley, the worst map for the crosshair colour. Tap the TAB key, for the scoreboard, then you can see you crosshair easily.

Comment

Hmm...interesting.

Comment

Dragon Valley is a tough map for choppers, so I don't bother to fly unless I have a good pilot.

Comment

Normally I'm the pilot...but my co-pilot couldn't get to the chopper in time so I thought I'd gun for the random guy that got it first (as opposed to the jerkwads who simply TK claiming it's 'their' chopper).

I'm interested in seeing what this 'scoreboard' trick is...but I'll bet it isn't anything I'll be excited about

Comment

Try it Talus and you may be suprised It really helps in setting up the intial shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                  I'm interested in seeing what this 'scoreboard' trick is...but I'll bet it isn't anything I'll be excited about
                  Well, it helps you to find your crosshair.

Comment

That was a pretty sweet idea Cpt.. I never thought about that. I tried it and it helps to just rapidly tap the tab button and when the button comes up click with your mouse to change the direction some. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
                    X