• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warning to headphone users.

but Donkey kong got forgot in the stardome!for those accient ones

Comment

Yeah, button mashing can really do your thumbs in, pressing on them harder doesn’t make you go faster or whatever but I still can’t help it, especially in a driving/racing game.

Comment

wats carpal tunnel syndrom?

Comment

anyone rem hyper olympics ,you used to have press the buttons so fast they smoke

Comment

I shoot gun at the range on a weekly basis. I know all about hearing loss. It affects some more than others. Me? I have good ears.

Comment

My ears already ring so might as well finish the job with my headphones :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                Well, it's a good thing that I don't overplay every day. My hearing is doing pretty good anyways, I've been getting an annual hearing check that is required by my job for the past 14 years, they haven't changed much, my wife would tell you I can't hear for **** though (selective hearing).

I could see it being a problem for people that have them way too loud and play way too much though.

Comment

im still gonna continue listening to my headphones. its not very loud. not loud compared to a real grenade, sraw, m16 or c4. bet you never heard or touched a real weapon before. try joining the military for awhile. headphones arent really that bad. if it was, you could try telling everyone not to go the the cinemas too.

Comment

Thanks for the good information...people SHOULD be careful with their hearing....

Comment

outch man. I am going to start using the speakers from now on. Thanks for the heads up .

Comment

Thanks for caring...there's not enough people left in the totalbf2 forums that are like you. I'll keep what you said in mind when playing BF2..

Comment

Eh ? what? youll have to type in caps i cant hear you for my 5.1 surround, ill be damned if im turning that down lol

Comment

The article only says that you can damage your ears if the volume is turned up too loud, which is obvious.

Comment

I have tinitus to.

It's so annoying but I only hear at at night when there's barely any noise

Comment

I already obliterated my hearing from many years of playing drums for various bands (some VERY loud) without ear protection in my days of youth

Comment

Working...
                                X