Respawn killing kick..wtf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respawn killing kick..wtf.

This has to be in my BF2 experience one of the biggest group of vaginas Ive encountered. -TNF- or what ever the frogs were called.
    First the map starts as Karkand, its perfectly fine that there all prone spammers and one guy is a master C4 chucker...but oh my let the map change and and watch the estrogen go wild!

Yeah it became Oman.
    And lord knows when its a map were your cheap a$s tactics dont work..kick and ban whos make you whine.

I was banned and kicked..get this..killing after they spawn..
    OK OK I understand spawn killing..
    But I didnt think it counted when I bomb a base and you girls just happen to spawn there...no it wasnt an uncap..and no it wasnt last base, it was 1 of 4 they had.
    Oh well, I guess when your cheap infantry tactics are unavailable and I rape your planes and Helis old school style with a cannon..best thing to do is kick me for some odd reason.

I dont complain much about clans, but this is by far ranking as top pack of Vaginas Ive met...so TNF, eat me.

Re: Respawn killing kick..wtf.

Infantry Only Oman? lol

Comment

they wish it was infantry only Oman, then what little skilled the showed would have mattered..nope it was not infantry only..thus they get beat down and had to kick me, faglets.

Comment

So you got kicked because you killed them with armor even thought you werent spawn camping?

Comment

No no, I was flying by one of the bases on the beach, UAV poped up and I noticed "lots of red, no blue"...so I dropped my bombs there.
          I guess in the carnage of 5 kills I got with my bomb, some of them were TNF clan guys respawning.
          I tend tho think it has much more with the fact that there 2 highest ranking guys were in the heli I shot down 4 times with just cannons. These were thte same 2 ubah prone spamming C4 throwing masters, so I intentionally made it a point of raping them out the sky...They did complain in French, but there were air borne far from there uncap..One of those times you say "If I keep pwning these vaginas, there gonna find a reason to kick me"

Comment

Then thats allowed in any server and should be reported for admin abuse. If I got kicked for doing what you did, I would be banned from all the west coast and dallas servers lol.

Comment

heres my guess...
              -TNF- stands for... Team Noob Forever
              lol
              would be hilarious if it was actually a clan!

Comment

Working...
              X