Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be the first player to have all badges ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Could this be the first player to have all badges ?

BushViper is no doubt good.in a Jet, and really people who say ''spawn raper'' I can bet at least every one of you here have spawn raped in some way. Or even Base raped. And im not trying to cause a flame fest.

So to sum it off, if his skill focuses in aviation then so be it. So does Colonies and hes got like 2 accounts and no doubt played as much as BushViper.

Originally posted by LordDragonclaw
    BushViper is the best player in the game. Sgt_Maxpower was the best idler in the game. Just because his stats are better than yours doesnt mean hes a padder. Thats the problem with 99% of the BF2 community, you cant stand people better than you so they automaticly are "padders"
    Okay this post doesn't really make sense, if he was the best in the game he would be top at every class, every weapon and vehicle. He's probly best Jet pilot in the game, along with Colony.

Comment

What I mean by best player is hes the most well rounded. Hes good in every vehicle and hes also great as infantry. Hes good on every map, and with all the kits, and armies. That IMO makes the best player.

Comment

Originally posted by BushViper
        Yup I'll bomb the **** out of any flag that has a large concentration of enemy forces, it's common sense. I've shot down more than my share of enemy jets, so yet again you over exaggerate... will you ever learn?

Come play with me after I get some sleep... just check bf2 to find me, I'll be on all day.

LoL... this comment makes you look ****ing dumb. :laugh:

Since our server is new I have to play in it for support, and I am sure ths server is down your street, so just right down the IP and join.

Originally posted by BushViper
        Yup I'll bomb the **** out of any flag that has a large concentration of enemy forces, it's common sense. I've shot down more than my share of enemy jets, so yet again you over exaggerate... will you ever learn?

Come play with me after I get some sleep... just check bf2 to find me, I'll be on all day.

LoL... this comment makes you look ****ing dumb. :laugh:

You do it from start to finish, where is the skill in that?

I like how everyone kisses *** to someone with four stars infront of thier names and twice as more timed played than the avarage player.

I atleast let the enemy jets take off to have fun shooting them down later.

Comment

Working...
        X