Need help game cuts out when i press join game on some servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help game cuts out when i press join game on some servers

hi when i join some servers my game cuts out and i have to start it all again can u help me plz also i would like to know if any one else gets a message when you are about to log into your account to get the best opctical game play you can upgrade your card at the nivida upgrade on the splash page.

well is says somthing like that and can u help me find out how to upgrade becuase i cant find this spalsh page and how to stop my game cutting out thxs a bunch

Re: Need help game cuts out when i press join game on some servers

it's a bug in 1.3. happens to me all the time. hopefully will be fixed w/ the next patch

Comment

yep nothing u can do to prevent it im afraid. We all have to wait for the fix, hopefully in patch 1.4.

Comment

Yep - happens to me but it is pretty random. For what its worth I reboot my PC and then it seems to be more stable when this sort of thing happens. Maddening really!

Comment

also i keep having high ping anything i can do to stop it plz

Comment

what you can try doing is instead of click join, press esc to join the game. or just count to 10 and click join. seems to work for me 90% of the time. but there are times i just hover over the join and it will crash.

Comment

Working...
            X